luisa isnt well :(

F

FierceAngel

took luisa to the hospital last night as she isnt eating or drinking and is very drowsy..

have been giving her water with a syringe which she hated :(

managing to get her to drink about 2ozs of milk at the moment and she is sleeping lots...

she slept really well last night but im shatterd as i was awake listening to her frightned she would be sick again :(

doesnt make much sense sorry im a bit all over the place waiting for doc to call back as they want her to be seen by a peditrican :(

Oh no, sorry to hear this, i hope she gets seen quickly and gets better soon x

Hope she feels better soon :hugs: Did the hospital have any idea what might be happening?

Hope she's ok and it's just a bit of a virus, and that she feels better very soon x

thanks girls she has had a bit more milk and some watered down juice - didnt want her to have juice but if its all she will drink..

also had about 10 spoons of porridge :) not a lot but she hasnt been sick yet so looks like we are on the up!

xxx

she has been sick again :( and is all drowsy... thought she was getting better.. her lips wen blue and i nearly fainted one thing nhs direct ask me everytime i speak to someone is has she got any blue ness around her lips...
it went really quick though.. she got the shivers so i wrapped her up and now she is dozzing on daddy

another night of no sleep me thinks.. they want me to wake her every hour to check she is responsive...

oh poor little Mite huge huge :hugs:have the hospital said hat they think it might be??

sara

xxxxxxx

thanks girls

they think its viral?

said she isnt showing any signs of meningitis but to keep checking for a rash

its so scary she is so small and cant tell me how she feels :(

thanks girls

they think its viral?

said she isnt showing any signs of meningitis but to keep checking for a rash

its so scary she is so small and cant tell me how she feels :(

went back to urgent care last night managed to see the back of her throat and they think its a bit sore :(

she seems alot better today slept through.. (with me waking her every so often to check she was responsive!) i didnt sleep as oh was chucking up all night :( so it seems it must be a virus and he now has it.. i hope i dont get it next!

she stil inst back to feeding as norm but dr told me to offer her 2-3 ozs at a time and if she wants more wait 20 mins or so first... just to see if she can keep it down being little and often... working so far no more sick yippee!

xx

Aww the poor thing. Hope whatever it is doesn't last long x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"