Luke's eviction thread! ** UPDATE- PICTURES! PG - 6**

Char.due.jan

Mummy to Luke
Reaction score
Well my LO has finally outstayed his welcome! Now my exams are over I'm happy for him to make an appearance whenever! I'll he updating this thread whenever there's any news! So keep checking :)

Birth Predictions

Cathington- Birthdate- 5th Feb.. Weight- 7lb 5oz
Yazz_n_Bump- Birthdate- 5th Feb.. Weight- 8lb 1oz

holly2234- Birthdate- 6th Feb.. Weight- 7lb 9oz
bumpy_j- Birthdate- 6th Feb.. Weight- 8lb 6oz​

27th January 2011
Woke up this morning with terrible leg cramp :( it seems to have come back from second tri! I've had my Law exam today, I think I did okay but it was so uncomfortable sitting there for an hour and half. At least its over now!! The girls in my health and social class had done a collection and gave me' the card and gift today :) was so nice of them I didn't expect to receive anything. Well at the minute I'm having period cramps that huuurtt!! No other signs yet though!

23:22- had some VERY bad cramps and tightenings before, could breathe through them but not talk...still have mild cramping and backache.

29th January - DUE DATE!
Well it's my due date today :happydance: not really got any signs other than period pains, backache and upper thigh pain. Hopefully my little man won't be stubborn and he'll come in the next couple of days!

3rd February
Well I'm 5 days overdue :( I've been having strog BH, pains and backache etc. for days now so I'm not getting my hopes up now! I'm booked in for a sweep tomorrow,I'm really hoping it gets things going! So I'm a February mummy now!

4th February
6 days overdue :|
Went for my sweep today it didn't hurt but was slightly uncomfortable. The midwife said the baby's head is really low down and I'm 1cm dilated. She wrote 'central effacing' in my notes, anyone know what this means?I've been booked in for induction on Thursday at 11:45am really hope he's here before then :( .. Since I've been home I've had irregular contractions and lost my plug, it had pink 'strings' in it. I hope this is the start of something, not getting my hopes up though!

Yay congrats on doing your exams without going into labour. :D Hope he shows up soon babe! x

awh not long to go now, can't wait to see your LO char!

Not long now! Congrats on finishing your exams. Ive heard period cramps are a good sign!

Hope your exams go well :) I'm playing the waiting game as well, it sucks!! Like you i've only had mild period pains / cramping that always goes away, sooo frustrating!

Hope your LO comes soon! :D xx

Thank you!
Hopefully our LOs will get a move on very soon! I'm tired of waiting now I just want to hold him :( ... There's been no change for me today just the same cramps and pains, he's making mummy get excited for nothing grr!

Thank you!! Wish he'd hurry up I'm getting fed up now. Well its curry for tea tonight!

Have you got a birth/exercise ball? Theyre apparently meant to help a lot

I have an exercise ball.. Its not pumped up though and I only have a hand pump :| I might try and pump it up tomorrow, I'm wayy too tired for it tonight! Lol

Theyre meant to be really good! Mine takes about 10 mins to pump up by hand but its worth it!

Definately going to give it a go!

Now taking guesses on weight and birth date!!

Good luck with the sweep!! I'll take a guess at the 5th of Feb for date and for the weight.... uhm... I'm not sure!! Haha maybe 7lb... 5? ^_^ x

Good luck with the sweep!! I'll take a guess at the 5th of Feb for date and for the weight.... uhm... I'm not sure!! Haha maybe 7lb... 5? ^_^ x

5th feb would be nice it's my grandmas birthday :) I'll add you to the list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->