LuLu's testing thread...BFP or bust (aka af)

LuLu15

Reaction score
Hi ladies! This is my 8th cycle since my cycles came back post bf but we have been trying for a year hoping to catch that first ovulation. I am currently 7dpo/8dpo and decided to start testing! Recently found out my thyroid levels are high so hoping tomorrow we can start fixing that to decrease chances of mc. If any ladies want to test with me please post your pics!! Let's see those lines! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 27
Here's another which I can't see much on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 25
Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me but I think I see something x

Thanks ladies!! Keeping my fx! Will test again in the morning!

Thanks Bev!

Here is my 8/9dpo test...not sure I'm seeing much but it's still early right! :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 18
Here's another of the same test...this is fmu.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 17
SMU.... This was within the time frame but the 2 today dried and I can see the line...I know they are now invalid but it's never happened before they usually dry super white.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 22
9dpo. BFN!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 12
Weird! Thought I saw a shadow on your smu yesterday. Maybe you are a better smu tester?

I was hoping too!!! I will try again when I get home. I had to work today so early fmu is all I could do. Tomorrow I can do both since I'm off.

Here's the one from this afternoon....not seeing much. Will test again in the morning. :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 10
Broke down and used my FRER. This was about smu. Now I need to go out and buy more because that was my only one. I felt af like cramps last night and thought I'd be out this am as she always shows her ugly face in the early morning. But nothing...still around 10dpo so it's early but losing hope... :nope:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 18
Then...I look back at the FRER I took and see this horribly believable bfevap!! :growlmad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 18
And another.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 15
I thought I was the only one but my first response are showing a line as the test works then a pos evap im losing hope in them. Im sure im Prego since this would be number7 I jnow the signs but nithing showing up on a test im orob 8-10 days post o but so frustrated

It is so frustrating!! I was really hoping this month would be it for us. It makes me so emotional each month now...before I could get over it pretty easily but the last month or 2 it had hit me pretty hard. Good luck 2nd!!! Update when you can! 😊

And 11dpo:cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member