Lump

Bree1120

Reaction score
I am 16 weeks today and occasionally I feel a hard lump maybe about the size of an apple, a little smaller, in my lower stomach/pelvic area.. Its not always there though. Is this baby?

This happened to me recently after my OH and I had a romp in the sack. My entire uterus moved up about 6 to 9 inches, and I could feel a big hard lump right under my belly button. Then it moved back down into it's regular position in my pelvis. Weird, but I think it's probably common for things to shift around.

How long does it stay there? I had this about 16 weeks. It almost makes you think you're uterus is contracting but its only a small section. Is that what you're feeling? If so, yes, its the baby....

How long does it stay there? I had this about 16 weeks. It almost makes you think you're uterus is contracting but its only a small section. Is that what you're feeling? If so, yes, its the baby....

Its there for a couple of minutes... Its like I tighten up in that area and then it goes away.

I find I can feel mine first thing in the morning when I'm dying for a pee! But mine is still quite low down. It does change sides though which is quite funny lol

Yeah, I would definitely say that's what I felt. I was about 2 weeks after that I really started noticed a little movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"