Luna pushchair

Samemka

Mummy of 2 girlies
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying this - does anyone have it and what do you think of it?

I either want one of these or the icandy cherry so will be watching this thread to see what people think of it

Well - I've ordered it so will let u know what I think, lol. £85 delivered from ebay, virtually new with two of the liners - bargain!!!

I have this and i HIGHLY recommend , in fact i recommened to all of my friends and they have all bought one! And recommending to there friends! Well worth it :)

Im looking to buy this but i cant decide on the luna or luna mix, can you use the different colour luna mix hoods on the luna pushchair?

which is better luna or mix?

Well - I've ordered it so will let u know what I think, lol. £85 delivered from ebay, virtually new with two of the liners - bargain!!!

is it the luna or luna mix u ordered?

i hav the luna (not the mix) i really like it, folds up really small, easy 2 push, i hav it in pink and get loads of compliments on it x

Im looking to buy this but i cant decide on the luna or luna mix, can you use the different colour luna mix hoods on the luna pushchair?

which is better luna or mix?

No you cant use the different hoods on the luna unfortunatly , i think it would look alittle odd anyway as the colours the lunas come in would be odd to mix others with however they come with really nice pram liners , apparently the Luna mix liners also go into the Lunas :)

i have just brought the lunmix, not tried it yet but i love the look of it! also found it cheapest on additions direct wesbite ! only £140 + £3ish delivery :D!!

I have brought the Luna in Cress brand new so excited I love it can't wait to put LO in it got the liners etc with changing bag all for £150 from a mamas and papas outlet its currently £160 on their website so guess a saving of £10 is not bad :happydance:

I love mine, it's the best pushchair I've had so far.. and I've had 6 I think! I like the fact that you can add the carrycot to it for newborns so will be keeping this one for a long time. The only downside would be that there isn't much room underneath.. but that's the only thing I'd say!

The luna is on sale in mama & papas at the moment, we're looking to get it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->