Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar

ur lunar red days are set but ur ov changes depending on when u ov sometimes could be earlier or later etc!!! got me puzzled!!

hope theres someone out there with knowledge about this stuff as i dnt really know only just about what i read!!! freakkkyyy

here mines https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi...=1&btyp=95&sday=17&smon=6&syr=2010&hsy=0&rs=0

mines like at the begining until october

This is really interesting...https://www.epigee.org/menstruation_lunar_fertility.html

Mine says that my lunar fertile phase begins on the day that AF is due???:wacko: not sure how that's supposed to work?

hi ellie hope u dont mind ive used the link u posted on the main page of the thread as it useful for ppl to read ...it makes it easier to understand....

its all very intresting and confusing too!

'Many feel that lunar phase fertility could be responsible for spontaneous ovulation during the month and could explain why some women get pregnant while they have their period.'

That explains it then but I'm not really sure I want to have sex when I'm on my period!!

that dont sound too nice..guess it depends on what sort of af ppl have

least this could mean more chances of getting a :bfp: too

thanks though im not sure how to read it ! is the red blocks your fertile period? can you change it.........

yes the red blocks r ur lunar fertile time during ur cycle u carnt change them they are unique to u hun with the phases of the moon from when u were born... so thats extra time to get :bfp: during ur cycle!

ooooh! it said 18th-21st for mine this month!! extra :sex: :wohoo:

lol
thanks for info :hugs:

fx'd for u ..mines 14th-17th june so im going to pounce on oh again tonight hehe i hopefuly be ov'ing soon ..............illbe keeping an eye on you getting ur :bfp:

:dust:

Interesting. My AF started 2 days after my chart said it would this month. I'll see how ov will compare. I expected ov about 5-6 days later than the chart says, but maybe this is the reason why my cycle lengths vary?

AF acts more like a tide now? lol!

think afs do vary as mine arent acurate. Its the red days that are important as there unique to u not the af and ov as there guesses

I just did mine and the red blocks overlap with the projected times for Oving... It is strange. Did it also show genders on your charts? It did, for the first four months on mine. So, I suppose according to my chart, if I get pregnant next month, I'll be having a boy... I'm not sure what I make of it all tbh!

My expected OV was right there along with my fertile time which shows as when I'm on??? :S

This chart is kinda scary LOL its dead on for the next year with all my projected ovulation dates thats crazy !!! and for the month of august it shows chances for a a boy from a cycle that started in july and jenny renny predicted a bfp in august from a cycle in july with the sex being a boy how much of a coincidence i that , I wonder if she uses something similar to this to do her predictions?

what does the black and yellow dots mean?

this is very weird for sure...it shows a girl and boy for each month but for some reason, its blank for this month on mine??

take a look
https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi...=2&btyp=95&sday=18&smon=6&syr=2010&hsy=0&rs=0

It shows mine with no sex but i got red blocks so mabey that means no chance of a baby that month ? it would be right cause af showed up for me today just started getting heavier :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->