Lupus?

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
Just a quick message to see if there are any lupus sufferers that I can discuss my symptoms with? I have a few symptoms (recurrent miscarriages, a distinctive semi circular rash and joint pain) I have decided to make a doctors appointment for next week to get to the bottom of my problems, I am strongly swaying towards lupus and know this can make it difficult to carry a pregnancy, so looking for some advice to equip myself as I am pretty certain I have lupus now.
Hope someone can help!

I don't have experience with this, but I do know of someone who has had a successful pregnancy with lupus. Wishing all the best for you. :thumbup:

Look up Mrs Efflelump I *think* it's Lupus she has, I could be wrong, she was on WTT for a fair while but she's pregnant now :) I'm sure if you search her name you'll find her x

Thanks, I will give her a search tomorrow when I have a bit more time.

Mrs Eleflump was initially diagnosed with lupus but has recently had her diagnosis altered slightly but it's well worth having a chat with her, she's lovely :)
I am the child of a Lupus mum, it took my mum a while to conceive me and I was born at 33+6 but I was luckily a good weight and have had very few problems as a result. I did suffer with M.E as a teenager and occasionally my GP does bloods to make sure I have no inflammation markers as I get intermittent joint problems, butterfly rash and kidney problems, but so far nothing has shown up.
She then went in to have my brother who was overdue and perfectly healthy bar some asthma.
Growing up she wasn't always very well and couldn't always run round with us or pick us up and throw us around, but my dad did so it didn't matter too much. As she's getting older she has go tiller and she is now on low dose chemo weekly for the rest of her life. I know it will get harder and I will have to look after her more as time goes on, but I figure she looked after me for 18 years so it's only fair I return the favour. I mean, isn't that what kids are for? :)

Just a quick message to see if there are any lupus sufferers that I can discuss my symptoms with? I have a few symptoms (recurrent miscarriages, a distinctive semi circular rash and joint pain) I have decided to make a doctors appointment for next week to get to the bottom of my problems, I am strongly swaying towards lupus and know this can make it difficult to carry a pregnancy, so looking for some advice to equip myself as I am pretty certain I have lupus now.
Hope someone can help!

I have Lupus, RA and Raynauds. You may want to see a rheumatologist before TTC, as you want to make sure that you are at your healthiest. Feel free to ask any questions. I was diagnosed at 16 currently 24.
TTC for 1 1/2 - clomid 2nd cycle 50mg (days 3-7)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->