Lutal Phase Defect and Vit. B6...have you tried this?

littlemonster

Reaction score
I take 100mg of Vit. B6 every day religiously, but I recently started taking 100mg twice a day. Once in the am and once in the pm...any other ladies doing this? I'm on cycle day 28 now and I've had some cramps but that's it...hoping AF shows up tomorrow at the earliest!

Hiya, hope u don't mind me posting here, I got my bfp a couple of weeks ago but I still feel it's too soon to move on!
I had the exact same problem, my luteal phase was approx 9 days which wasn't awful but not ideal so I started taking 100mg B6 a day. The first month it made no difference but I started reading you should take a B complex as it helps the B6 do what it should do so half way through my second month I swapped it for B100 from holland & Barrett and that's the month I got my bfp. I don't think you're meant to take too much B6 on it's own as it can cause nerve damage, I wouldn't go higher then 200mg. I also used pressed for the first time that month which I would hugely recommend, I never noticed a problem with ewcm but I think it helped the little swimmers along!
Good luck, hope you get your bfp soon x

I use the pressed kind, but I take other B vitamins too. The women in my family are outrageously deficient in B6...so I only take the 100mg twice a day and my OB knows about it. She said when I get pregnant it should help reduce any morning sickness I might have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->