Luteal phase short this month?

eris

Reaction score
I know what day I O'd, but my LP which is normally about 14 days was only about 11 days this month. I wasn't supposed to get my period until Thurs or Friday this week and here is lovely AF today. Spotted pink all day yesterday and then lovely red today. I was hoping this was my month. Alas tis not to be. :nope:

What could have caused a shorter than normal LP this month?

Sucks doesn't it? :( I had a short LP the month before last and it was only like 9 days long, I freaked because I heard its near impossible to get pregnant with a LP less than 10 days.
So I researched on and on and found Chesterberry aka. Vitex. That really helps a ton to extent shortened LP's. I tried it this month and my LP went to 14 days!!! woohoo!!
As far as why LP's can be short, that's still a mystery to me :(
GL and hope your LP gets longer soon!! Try Vitex!!

Sucks doesn't it? :( I had a short LP the month before last and it was only like 9 days long, I freaked because I heard its near impossible to get pregnant with a LP less than 10 days.
So I researched on and on and found Chesterberry aka. Vitex. That really helps a ton to extent shortened LP's. I tried it this month and my LP went to 14 days!!! woohoo!!
As far as why LP's can be short, that's still a mystery to me :(
GL and hope your LP gets longer soon!! Try Vitex!!

Thanks! Researching now!

Sweetpea: How often did you take the Vitex? I just got some due to a 9 day LP last cycle. I got a bottle which is 400mg and it says to takes 2 times daily with food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->