"Lydia Pinkham" for a BFP??

tattlebaby

Reaction score
:coffee:INTERESTING. Hi ya'll. So my mother in-law and all her 6 sisters swear by this herbal medicine as their magic fertility pill. I don't know how I never heard of this, when I'm like the queen of fertility aids at this point :rofl:, but go figure. I know nothing about this pill, and was wondering if any of you ladies have heard of it, or tried it? I've been reading lots and lots of success stories from its use too, including my mother in-law and 3 of her sisters. My sister in-law is also taking it, but to help regulate her cycles which she has confessed to me that its been working. We've been ttc for over 8 months now and nothing..so yeah, we're desperate and i guess it wouldn't hurt to try it. I'm just wondering about its directions with usage. Anyone??

No I haven't heard of it.. but its definitely worth the research!! lol Good luck!!

Haven't heard of it but I will go have have a read up on it - sounds interesting - thank you for sharing x

your welcome. Well I went out in search for it last night but couldn't find it in any walmart or walgreens. I think you could only get it at a local pharmacy. The weird thing is however, its suppose to treat menstrual pains and aid with menopause. It doesn't say anything about fertility. Although on its old label it stated "a baby in every bottle". :shrug:

Hmmm i juat read up on this and i see ALOT of women got thier BFP taking it . If i dont get my BFP this cycle imma try it and still take geritol too .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->