Lyndsey3010 HAS HAD HER BABY ****UPDATE 5*****

MamaK

Mama to Miles
Reaction score
Lyndsey went in for her induction on Tuesday. I have put the updates below from Lyndsey ;)

Thinking of you lots and hope you will have your beautiful baby in your arms SOON!!!!!

XXXX

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
:hug:

UPDATE 1 at 16:24 on Tuesday

'Had my pessary thing which was fine. No pains or anything just waiting still. Just been out for a quick walk in the sunshine but am on 30 min bp checks at the moment as I only got pessary thing about an hour ago - they ran out so had to go to pharmacy and get more!!'

UPDATE 2 at 19:35 on Tuesday

I'm basically being left now til 1pm tomorrow, 24 hours after pessary given :-( wish they told me when they gave it to me!
2 girls gone off to have babies, I'm having a rachel from friends moment!!!

UPDATE 3 at 22:15 on Tue

Woo hoooo we have progress! I'm contracting just didn't know it. The ctg monitors baby heartbeat and my contractions. 100 is a strong one my highest recording was 47 whoop whoop. Midwives are all lovely which is great. Ricks just left for the night, still a long way to go but hooray to the progress!

UPDATE 4 at 06:45 on Wed

Just got my epidural and thank god. 3cm, was hard work getting this far.

UPDATE 5 at 11:30 on Wed

LYNDSEY HAS HAD HER BABY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cooper Charles
Born at 8:20
Weighing 7lb1

Lyndsey we are so happy for you and cant wait to see little Cooper Charles! Lots of love to you and Rick :cloud9:

xxx :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Yes all the luck in the world my darling xx it must be your turn now xx :hugs:

Awwww thanks everyone esp mamak. I've had so much support on here and shared almost my whole journey with mamak. Can't wait to see you on the other side!

XXXX

Good luck looks like a lot of April babies are gunna be evicted xxx

Awwww thanks everyone esp mamak. I've had so much support on here and shared almost my whole journey with mamak. Can't wait to see you on the other side!

XXXX

:hugs:

Hope all goes well and baby has a quick delivery :) :) :)

xxxx

Lyndsey, you deserve a quick labour, feels like you've been waiting forever!
Love ya girlie, we're so excited for u xxx

Good luck hun, I hope all goes well and quick for you, take care :hugs: XX

I wish Hannah would hurry up, it would fill me with much more confidence for tomorrow!!
XX

Aw thank you for updating mamak. I believe nerves are setting in....... Watch this space
XX

awwwww good luck huni!!!! i will be thinking of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck hunny.... woop woop for speed!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->