• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Lyrah has asked me to tell you all

awww bless her, hope this means that whatever is making her ill is going to be sorted. we will be thinking of her.

get well soon hun :hugs:

thanks for keeping us informed jayleighann hun

:hug: to you both

xxx

Tell her there are people half way around the world praying for her...

:( OMfG :(

I really hope she gets better soon and get's some answers!

Please send her my best wishes and please keep us informed!

:hug:

aww hope shes ok and then scan helps figure out whats causing her to be ill. send her my love and will keep checking back for updates. x

awwwwwwwwww, I hope she gets her answer soon. pls let us know what happens.
send her my love...... :) hope it is her :bfp:

with love from the noo noo hoover :rofl:

Omg...i hope they figure out what is causing her so much trouble! Please let her know i am thinking of her and sending her prayers to be healed!

Take care Lryah! HUGS

Thinking of her hope she feels better and that its nothing to bad xxx

I really hope I was wrong thinking it might be an ectopic pregnancy ...
Hope you're alright hon. Thinking of you ... at least you'll get some clarification.

Hope everything's ok. Thinking of you Lyrah :hugs: x

Hope she's okay. Please let us know anymore updates Jayleighann. :hugs: Lyrah xx

Any news, we are all here hoping your ok Lyrah :hugs:

Thank you so much for all of your kind wishes and messages :hugs::hugs:

So here's what happened..

I finished my antibiotics the day before yesterday.. have been trying to get an appointment since then but they weren't able to fit me in until today. I saw another cover dr and she felt all around my tummy and back (ouch!!) then re-tested my urine and told me my kidney infection has gone and that she is referring me to A&E for an emergency scan.

So, I get there.. wait an hour or two, am assessed.. and then wait another hour. Then I'm seen by a student doctor and a surgeon. They ask me lots of questions, check absolutely everything.. eyes, throat, ears, hands etc etc.. and then they start pressing all over my tummy and back which I was almost in tears with. They then test me for pregnancy, which came back negative... and then they tell me.. I do infact still have a kidney infection and that the cover dr I saw was wrong. So I have been given more antibiotics, but different ones to which I've been taking.

I then say to them 'I was meant to have a scan... the dr said that I'm to have one to see what's going on in there.. since I haven't had a period for 2 months and been getting irregular bleeding..'

So they say 'No, we would only scan you if the pregnancy test came back positive.. to check if the pregnancy is in the wrong place in your body'

So that was that, they then sent me home.

:shrug:

I think I've included it all..

xxxx

flippin eck! glad you're relatively ok but sorry about all the emotional palava you're going through x x

awww hun what a palavar eh! sorry that the test was bfn hun but at least you know the cause to why you been in pain.

i hope this next set of antibiotics work for you sweetie :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"