Lyrah has asked me to tell you all

Sometimes doctors just dont make sense.
We're thinking of you Lyrah. :hugs:

:hi: Lyrah,

Big :hug: to you. What is the NHS coming to

I'm really glad that you have been seen and hope you have been given the right antibiotics this time!

Make sure you get lots of rest hunni! :hug:

We have all been thinking of you all day!

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

:flower: Twink's :flower:

:dohh: ](*,) :hissy: I feel like they are still jerking you around hun instead of getting to the root of the problem and getting it straightened out once and for all!! I am so glad that you are alright though!! I would talk to you dr and demand answers and real ones at that! :hugs: I'm so sorry you're having to go through this hunny!!

:hug:

Dear God, don't you just love the NHS?! Go back to your GP as soon as possible Lyrah, because you should have that scan! Can you do another 10miu test to see if it's still positive? Also, did they do a blood test or urine dip test to see if you were pregnant in the hospital?

I do hope the antibiotics will work for you and it is 'just' a kidney infection, but I'm not convinced.

I'm glad they've given you some stronger antibiotics but you still haven't gotten a proper answer, typical NHS. Hope the antibiotics work & yr af returns to normal :hug:

Oh babe that's really not fair on you! I'll speak more on msn to you babe

oh no thats not right...some woman dont get pos hpt till 12wk !!!!!!

I hope this set of antibiotics works for you hun. :hugs:

I hope that they finally have got things right and the antibiotics work for you this time. Take care :hug:

:hug: so sorry your still feeling pants :hugs:
fingers crossed you can get your GP to do more tests and possibly a scan to check re missed periods etc

Glad your safe and back home I only hope that things return to normal soon. :hugs:

Dear God, don't you just love the NHS?! Go back to your GP as soon as possible Lyrah, because you should have that scan! Can you do another 10miu test to see if it's still positive? Also, did they do a blood test or urine dip test to see if you were pregnant in the hospital?

I do hope the antibiotics will work for you and it is 'just' a kidney infection, but I'm not convinced.

I haven't got any tests atm but when I do, I'll test just incase.

They did a urine dip test, though they went out of the room to do it so I don't know what kind of test it was or anything.

Urgh, I'm so annoyed. I actually want to cry, I'm fed up of being fobbed off.

SO sorry they did not do everything they should have. I really hope you feel better from the infection soon and hope you find a DR who will actually do his job. Good luck

I just wanted to add my well wishes too! :hug:

It seems ridiculous in this day and age that you keep having to go back time and time again because they either cant or wont do what your asking them to.

Not living in the UK, I am not sure where you stand, but surely you can contact the Practice Manager of your surgery to look into why you are constantly fobbed off and finally get the proper care your entitled to.

Take care and get your feet up.
:hugs:

Shame sweets you just keep getting dragged pretty much everywhere, this is such an emotional time for you. I hope you get your answers soon and also that you feel better
x

I haven't got any tests atm but when I do, I'll test just incase.

They did a urine dip test, though they went out of the room to do it so I don't know what kind of test it was or anything.

Urgh, I'm so annoyed. I actually want to cry, I'm fed up of being fobbed off.

They did the exact same thing when i had my m/c..i swear they dont have a clue what they are doing half the time!!! ive heard so many bad stories especially regarding the gyne route...hope your feeling better now Xx

Glad to hear you're okay and please do pursue this! Keep us posted. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"