" lysco contracting " Another newbie here...

yohan2443

Reaction score
Hi as a newbie on the forum i thought I'd better say Hello. My name is lysco chimney Great forum lost hours since joining up by looking through various threads. I'm from the islands Philippines, background was building trade with a bit of sub contracting to civil engineering for 5 years or so then to NHS for the last 10+ years. Also worked a fair bit with agricultural bits and bobs so i'm lucky in the respect that I've sampled a variety of Machinery both industrial and agriculturally. NOT an expert in any LOL. Right, Im away exploring more threads. Thanks for your time.

cheers
lysco contracting :)

Advertising Lysco? I am from Philippines too and Chimney is not a pinoy family name.

Hi as a newbie on the forum i thought I'd better say Hello. My name is lysco chimney Great forum lost hours since joining up by looking through various threads. I'm from the islands Philippines, background was building trade with a bit of sub contracting to civil engineering for 5 years or so then to NHS for the last 10+ years. Also worked a fair bit with agricultural bits and bobs so i'm lucky in the respect that I've sampled a variety of Machinery both industrial and agriculturally. NOT an expert in any LOL. Right, Im away exploring more threads. Thanks for your time.

cheers
lysco contracting :)

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back