M/S getting me down

huggybear

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Have had the worse couple of weeks with constant vomiting!!! wento to A&E last wednesday and they gave me an anti vomiting injection together with some tablets, the injection was fab worded a treat (only for 8 hours though) and since then i have been back to vomiting all the time, its hell, had a day off work but then obviously they dont know yet (am only 7 weeks) and trying to put on a brave face is really getting me down, i have been the most moodiest person every, OH bless him doesnt know what to do either!!! just sit and cry most evenings...

any advice greatfully received.

x.

Sorry you're feeling so bad hun - believe me it doesn't last forever and will get better. I think you at least need to tell your bosses that you're expecting because that way they'll be more understanding about any time you have to have off.
I know its the last thing on your mind but do 'try' to have something to eat, even if its a dry piece of toast because it may just settle your stomach down a bit. Aside from that hun - all i can say is to make sure you're drinking enough water (esp as you're being sick a lot) and get lots of rest.
Sorry i couldn't be more help.
Hope you feel better soon.
https://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff287/chill1950/Hugs/113.gif

Hi hun, I have been suffering really badly too. I've been off work for 3 weeks and even ended up in hospital for 24 hours on a drip!! Keep your chin up hun, it won't last much longer (that's what I keep telling myself anyway!!!)

:hug:

:hugs: its really bad i know. I thought mine was going and i hope it is but ive also a bug so im unsure I start uni tomorrow so i really want it to stop

i feel really rotten to and keep counting down the days til 12 weeks :)

Poor you - constant nausea and vomiting is rotten. If the tablets don't work, then you can ask your GP for different ones. If you can't keep your tablets down, there are ways and means of getting antisickness meds into people. Some people find ginger, staying in bed and acupuncture/acupressure help. I told my work really early on (about 5 weeks) as I was too sick to work, especially in the mornings and they've bent over backwards to accommodate me - you might find it easier if someone at your work knows :hug:

Oh hun :hugs:

I really feel for you, as I suffered with ms really bad.....I lost over a stone in weight. As the others have said, just try & drink pletny so you don't get dehydrated.

I found mine was worse if i was tired, so try and get enough sleep & rest. I found ice cold drinks were easier to stomach than anything else, and oddly enough, Sprite seemed to really help! Also, try sucking on a peppermint sweet....I used to find that really helped with getting rid of that yucky metallic taste.

xx

Morning Ladies, thanx so much for your kind replies, i feel better today, been sick like 4 times already but keep eating straight after (not sure if thats a good idea) but hate that empty stomach ache!! arrrgggh this is just awful though, didnt think it would be like this, hay hoo, didnt have to get off the Tube this morning to hurl so i suppose thats a good sign!!!

Hope you ladies are doing OK today..

x.

Mine well and truly comes and goes, today ive been quite good but i have a swimmy head, like dizzy and faint. glad ur coping, one day at a time!!!! not long to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->