M&S or Mothercare for nursing bras?

when i was planning on breastfeeding i went out and bought loads of nursing bras and some from mothercare and M&S and i have to say hands down get M&S ones just the plain ones they are about 20 odd quid for 2 a black a white one and they are brilliant and so comfatable the mothercare ones i was not impressed with but the M&S ones are brilliant loads of people i know have said they are definatly the ones to get.
x

I got mine from M&S. I found mothercare really expensive!! I think mine were about £20 for 2 and they done the job fine :) xxx

heres a link to the M&S ones im on about. also i wore them all the way through the rest of my pregnancy and they are so comfy to sleep in :) https://www.marksandspencer.com/Pac...031&pf_rd_p=215570647&pf_rd_s=related-items-3 x

I went to Mothercare. I found M&S ones a little too plain for my taste although they were cheaper.

Neither! I couldnt get Mothercare ones to fit and M&S seemed a strange shape. I love Emma Jane ones you can get from figleaves.

My favourite and most comfortable I found (and I feel like I have tried HUNDREDS!!) are from Debenhams, Miriam Stoppard ones.

heres a link to the M&S ones im on about. also i wore them all the way through the rest of my pregnancy and they are so comfy to sleep in :) https://www.marksandspencer.com/Pac...031&pf_rd_p=215570647&pf_rd_s=related-items-3 x

^^ I have these ones too, and another similar set from M&S, very happy with them.

I never used to wear a bra to sleep in and didn't like the idea, so I got these from Toys/Babies R Us:
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...-Carriwell-Maternity-Bra-Extra-Large(0023479)

Very comfy for sleeping, although you do just have to pull them up to feed.

Neither! I wasn't a fan of the mothercare ones, but M&S where okayish!
My best ones are ones from NCT, fit really well and soo comfy! I wouldn't wear any others! I guess its trial and error though!! I got mine 3 days before i had my lo and i wish i had got them sooner....i would of been so much more comfortable!!

I tried the m&s ones and just didn't feel supported at all. I ended up with Peacocks £4 each and pretty lace design - really comfortable with easy opening and straps that didn't dig in.

mothercare's nursing bras are terrible for larger breasted ladies, mine fell out of the bra. the M&S ones were slightly better but not great. I bought mine online in the end :hugs:

I'm a larger busted lady and some of the M&S ones are great, however some designs such as the leopard and grey set are a lot less supportive and are sized totally differently. In my case the fitting ladies couldn't find a size to fit me in store and said they had noticed problems with getting a good supportive fit on other ladies, so I left that one be. Mothercare their bras fit very funny and the materials used are not good quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->