m/s

itsmelou1984

mummy of 3 girls :)
Reaction score
i know i sound really daft, but at what stage did youe m/s kick in...im (stupidly) worried it hasnt shown yet...i know im daft for actually wanting it cos i remember it with my DD...ahh well :)

I'd like to know this too as I'm waiting for mine :sick: :yipee:

Mine kicked in around 5 weeks, at first I thought it was food poisoning, until it lasted up until a few days ago!!!

xxx

Bout 6 weeks, don't wish it upon u it's evil...lol

Mine kicked in bout 4weeks this time but last time i was pregnant (but mc) it kicked in before i was due to do pregnancy test :S

I haven't had any yet...now I feel worried. Some people don't get it though?

Mine started at 6 weeks + 2.
It's miserable so hopefully you'll be lucky and avoid it.

Congrats on the :bfp:

Hx

This is my third time being pregnant, and have never ever had sickness. I can count on 1 hand the amount of times i have had a slight nausea feeling, but thats all.

I get tiredness and heartburn instead!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is different, and most certainly not everyone gets morning sickness! In fact some people get nothing at all, so please do not worry, be happy it hasnt effected you !!!
xxx

This is my third time being pregnant, and have never ever had sickness. I can count on 1 hand the amount of times i have had a slight nausea feeling, but thats all.

I get tiredness and heartburn instead!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is different, and most certainly not everyone gets morning sickness! In fact some people get nothing at all, so please do not worry, be happy it hasnt effected you !!!
xxx

:hugs:

With my other 3 pregnancies ive never had it at all :)

With this one about a week ago now i started to feel really ill and the smell of everything makes me feel sick but ive not actually been sick.

hi

Newbie here, i got bfp last night but have felt ill for the last week :cry:

I thought i had a tummy bug, i didnt think ms could start this early my first baby aswell :happydance:

Couldnt sleep properly last night cause of it so bought crackers today lol

mine started at 5 weeks an is only jst goin now! thank god lol x

Ladies I had no m/s at all with my three daughters. Call it my lucky stars :D M/s sucks and is reassuring but not all woman get it. With this baby though I had m/s.

With my first daughter it started at 6 weeks on the dot. With this one I started getting some nausea here and there from 4-6 wks, gradually increasing during that time. I am 6 wks 1 day and feel pretty yucky, but luckily no vomitting yet, although I have had the opposite (diarrhea) with the nausea. Is that normal with m/s? I remember getting that here and there with my daughter but it was mostly vomiting during that pregnancy...

don't wish for it! I did the same, I sent a message out on here worrying that I hadn't got it! The next morning I woke up and I had it! I've since had it for 5 weeks! I try to think that every day I have it is 1 day less that I will have to have it!
Fingers crossed you won't get it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->