Maca root, pills or powder?

Ali33

Reaction score
Hey y'all. So I am ordering Vitex to help with my irregular cycles. I also heard some good things about maca. Not sure whether to buy it in pill or powder form? Any suggestions? Also if you have any other suggestions as far as supplements for irregular periods I would love to hear them!

I bought maca pills from Swanson's Vitamins. Coq10 is good for egg quality, of course a prenatal, evening primrose helps promote blood flow to the uterus. Good luck!

Hubby will be doing the powder. I searched and searched and searched on pills vs powder and how much. So much info out there!

My friend suggested I try cassava pills because it's a fertility supplement it's supposed to be very good for fertility and possibly twins and since the Clomid hasn't been doing anything for me I might try it since I'm running out of options I don't know if it'll work but my friend tried it and she ended up with twins

I ended up getting the maca pills, vitex, and dong quai. We will see what happens lol

I heard that the gelantinized powder is the best form of maca. However, I kind of hated the taste. So I am moving on to pills but DH is going to tough it out with the powder.

Nice. I am having mine take it too. I am really hoping the 3 together will help to regulate my cycles.

I put hubbys powder in a smoothie and he couldnt taste it. 1tsp.

I just took the pills today and they taste pretty icky lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->