Maca Root

Rachael1981

Proud Mummy to Isobel xx
Reaction score
I've been reading a little on this, and seen it can help both men and women. My question is, do I take it all cycle long or just in the TWW? I read it helps progesterone in women so unsure whether I need to take it all cycle or just the TWW. I know OH needs to take it every day.

I read you take it all cycle! But I read it can make O a bit later so when I was nearing normal O time this cycle and my CP was still low and firm I stopped taking it. I ovd a week later but I’ve had ovulation pains (which I don’t normally have) and an extremely long surge- last month when I didn’t take maca I tested every time I peed and got a justttttt positive, this month on maca I have had two full days of positives! Hoping it’s a sign of strong ovulation!

Ooh good luck! I have a really short LH surge too

I would also add the maca made me feel great. Gave me lots of energy and generally put me in a better mood. It kind of shocked me how much of a difference it made to my energy levels as wasn’t expecting to feel any different! It made me really in the mood to BD too. If this isn’t our cycle I’ll try again and also get OH to take it too.

Are you giving it a go?

I would also add the maca made me feel great. Gave me lots of energy and generally put me in a better mood. It kind of shocked me how much of a difference it made to my energy levels as wasn’t expecting to feel any different! It made me really in the mood to BD too. If this isn’t our cycle I’ll try again and also get OH to take it too.

Are you giving it a go?
Yes, I've ordered some, should arrive today. I could do with more energy too :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->