Maca

Sus09

mum
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

My OH is thinking about taking Maca, I also told him about the Horny Goats Weed but before he takes anything he wanted me to ask here if any other OHs were taking those, what were the results any side effects?

:hugs:

LOL - Despie does your DH actually KNOW he's on Maca? :rofl:

That horny goat stuff is expensive, I saw it in H&B yesterday and it's £20!

My OH takes Maca and we haven´t noticed any difference really but I hope it is affecting his swimmers. We will find out tomorrow.x

Caffeine is supposed to be good for his swimmers, which is good because my OH drinks loads of Coke :wacko:

Did you see the Food Hospital last night Sus? They had a guy on there with dodgy swimmers and they were feeding him anti oxidants.

Sus, I'm going to do Macca for my DH too, but the 'Despie' way!!! :haha::haha: Blimey, really hope there'll be no side effects!

I started my DH on Maca a little under a week ago so it may be soon to tell. He's had no negative SE yet though so hopefully it will stay that way :thumbup: At first I was going to not tell him too much about it but decided to let him know it was to give him more energy and increase his libido...after one pill he was running around the house cleaning like mad and saying that he couldn't believe how much energy he had :haha: After only one dose I knew it was completely a psychological reaction but it was quite funny to watch!

Hi my OH is back on the maca now we're trying for number 2. The only effect it had on him first time round was that it made his swimmers go from low motility to absolute super swimmers. Our doctor couldn't believe it!!

There shouldn't be any side effects as maca is just a type of food.

Good Luck xx

Thanks Girls!

Maca is on offer on H&B so I will get that.
The horny goat´s is expensive so I think I will start with just maca.

The "Despie" way is great :haha: mine will know what he is taking so no worries in that sense, I might hide some horny goat´s as well though :haha::haha::haha:

Damn is maca at H&B? - I couldn't find it at mine so I had to order it online - but having said that I reckon it might be cheaper on Amazon anyway. I take it myself and I think it has helped me in a kind of subtle way (I am only taking 1 500mg tab a day) so I'm going to keep taking it :thumbup:

Hi everyone what is maca? (i'm a total virgin when it comes to all these things lol) my "better halfs" swimmers are ok but anything that gives them little superman capes and y-fronts i'm sure he'll be up for that!!!

Thanks
Em x

Hi everyone what is maca? (i'm a total virgin when it comes to all these things lol) my "better halfs" swimmers are ok but anything that gives them little superman capes and y-fronts i'm sure he'll be up for that!!!

Thanks
Em x

It's a natural plant supplement that is grown in Peru - you can take it in powder or capsule format - I think the powder form is more potent but these are the ones I take

Ok I'm dying to know also you guys have got me curious ...

Also what is Despi doing?

Thanks butterfly67, i'll give them a go!!, also i'm taking clomid so is there any suppliements that i shouldnt take Thanx :flower:

Thanks butterfly67, i'll give them a go!!, also i'm taking clomid so is there any suppliements that i shouldnt take Thanx :flower:

The only one I know that you shoudn't take with Clomid is soy but apart from that I am not sure sorry :shrug:

I found Maca on offer at H&B by the men´s wellbeing section, it was 9.99 on offer this month. I am going to nose on amazon now, to see how much it is there.

Sus you could make him maca cupcakes :rofl: he'd be putty in your hands:thumbup:

You could ice them with little horny devil horns on them :rofl:https://www.bellascupcakes.org/picture-gallery.php

Sus you could make him maca cupcakes :rofl: he'd be putty in your hands:thumbup:

You could ice them with little horny devil horns on them :rofl:https://www.bellascupcakes.org/picture-gallery.php

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love the idea! the icing would have to be packed with Horny goat´s weed dust :haha: hmmm I know what to bake around ov next cycle :blush:

Perfect!!! You'll probably get an order from the rest of the gang too!

I love the little horns on that cake, it's so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->