Mad at myself! Have I missed out this time?

annaki

A Little Bit Pregnant #1
Reaction score
Last month I strangely had a 33 day cycle instead of my regular 27. So this month I decided not to use my CBD OPK until a little later. So used my first yesterday (CD 11) and was shocked when I got a solid smiley! Used one this morning and no smiley!

We DTD yesterday but hadn't for a week previous to positive OPK and now I feel like I have totally missed the boat this cycle and I am really mad at myself...😭

You dtd the day of the smiley so you have a shot. Not as good if you had done all 3-4 days before. And did you do it the day after?

You're still in, it just takes one swimmer :)

You don't ovulate for 12 to 48 hours after your positive opk, so still lots of time to get bd in

You dtd the day of the smiley so you have a shot. Not as good if you had done all 3-4 days before. And did you do it the day after?

Yes managed to BD after too!

Thanks for the replies just having a wobble when it caught me off guard! Those OPKs were expensive and was trying to save some lol!

Not feeling too positive about this cycle tho x

I am not sure about how things going right now! But I think you still got chance when I first saw this post!
But monitor the cycle regularly is really important!! or we will easily miss the chances.
Maybe you can try cheaper (like dollar shop) or other kinds of reusable OPK?

And this is the article I read before, not sure if it helps. Just want to share :)
https://pregnancy.about.com/od/gettingpregnant/a/savemoneypregnant.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->