Mad symptoms then AF arrived!

Gemma_xX

TTC#3
Reaction score
Back to CD1 :nope:

Had a ton of symptoms this month then AF arrives, no symptom spotting this month, I refuse!
Just bought some softcups to give a go too.

Sorry af got u:(

I know the feeling, so many symptoms, then the witch shows up. Its heartbreaking that we put ourselves through this.

Good Luck this cycle!

Same here . My period started today but tbh I'm glad as only recently off pill so kinda glad only took 35 days to come on iykwim x

Same here! AF even came on the same day as you. I hope this happens soon because I don't know how many more months I can take these crazy swings in emotion.

im the opposite had no real symptoms except two tender breast lumps and water cm and was overdue by several days (started to believe) and then boom AF... im sure shes trying to push me to a nervous breakdown :cry:

ARGH! I was convinced too! Convinced I tell you!

Nausea, boob ache, dizziness, very tired... but then I guess I could just have been stressed!

xxx

I know how you feel JJKCB, mine came a week late 6 months ago, went to the doctors and everything, Af arrived the next day, felt a right idiot after causing such a fuss! Now it always comes upto 2 days late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->