Madame Zaritska baby prediction: Free for fun lol

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by LadyGecko, Jan 14, 2011.

1. LadyGecko

LadyGecko Mummy to DD1, DD2 & 5 Ang

http://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-1.php

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 30 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and a lot of brown hair.

2. katiekittykat

katiekittykat Well-Known Member

Brilliant!! This is mine..

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium gray eyes and some black hair.

I want a girl as well!! Not over the moon about the 15 hour labour though :dohh:

3. MustangGTgirl

MustangGTgirl #3 Due in April 2012!

LOL I just took one for fun.

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 30 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and fluffy blonde hair.

I hope I don't have a 10 pounder and my longest labor was 14 hours so please don't be 30 this time around!

4. TexasUni

TexasUni Well-Known Member

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and curly red hair.

WHAT LOL 4lbs!?!?!!? NO, brown eyes??? WE BOTH HAVE BLUE :( wth!!!!

5. shinona

shinona Well-Known Member

The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and a little patch of brown hair.
    I'll sign up for a 9 hour labour, thanks! I am not however signing up for a 14lb 6oz baby!! Ds was 10lb 14oz and that was bad enough. :wacko:

6. Gem87

Gem87 Well-Known Member

Fab this is what mine was

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and curly auburn hair.

had such a giggle as i was born with bright ginger hair now a natural blonde but keep winding OH up with this!!!!

As for the 13lbs 9oz OUCH!!!!!!! PMSL

great thanks xxxxx

7. Twistergirl

Twistergirl Well-Known Member

The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and some brown hair.

8. shinona

Glad to see you got a big bubba too!! :haha: WOnder what answer we gave that means we're having such big babies????

9. TexasUni

LOL @ the 14 & 13 pounders!!!! WOW....

10. katiekittykat

katiekittykat Well-Known Member

That's not a baby...it's a turkey :rofl:

11. shinona

Oi! No laughing!! That's going to sting like a good un!!!

12. TexasUni

13. Mandyloo

Mandyloo Well-Known Member

This is mine The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 25 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and some brown hair.

14 lbs! is that even possible? I am hoping this predicition is wrong!

14. shinona

Possible but unlikely!

15. LadyGecko

LadyGecko Mummy to DD1, DD2 & 5 Ang

30 hours man im gonna be knackered lol

16. Gem87

Gem87 Well-Known Member

LOL not sure hahaha made me giggle!!! :blush::haha:

17. osubuckeye

osubuckeye TTC #1

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have medium violet eyes and some black hair.

* That was funny!! Gonna be a big baby!! And I have now clue where the black hair would come from, I'm a red head and hubby is blondish/brown......interesting!!

18. SKP

SKP Well-Known Member

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and curly red hair.

Kind of shocked, I have hazel eyes and hubby has red hair but neither one of us has it curly. 5 hours thats pretty good :) And a girl will be nice, but my first hope is a boy.

19. nona81

nona81 A little bit pregnant x

I did it 3 times (with the same answers) and got 3 different predictions, the second one had the shortest labor but my baby was 14lb +!

20. janeybaby

janeybaby 18 mths TTC BFP 5 Apr 11

Ha Ha Ha here is mine

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and curly red hair.

Ouch on the baby size. My DH said it sounds like a pixie :rofl: