Madame Zaritska baby prediction: Free for fun lol

LadyGecko

Mummy to DD1, DD2 & 5 Ang
Reaction score
https://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-1.php

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 30 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and a lot of brown hair.

Brilliant!! This is mine..

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium gray eyes and some black hair.

I want a girl as well!! Not over the moon about the 15 hour labour though :dohh:

LOL I just took one for fun.

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 30 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and fluffy blonde hair.

I hope I don't have a 10 pounder and my longest labor was 14 hours so please don't be 30 this time around!

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and curly red hair.

WHAT LOL 4lbs!?!?!!? NO, brown eyes??? WE BOTH HAVE BLUE :( wth!!!!

The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and a little patch of brown hair.
I'll sign up for a 9 hour labour, thanks! I am not however signing up for a 14lb 6oz baby!! Ds was 10lb 14oz and that was bad enough. :wacko:

Fab this is what mine was

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and curly auburn hair.

had such a giggle as i was born with bright ginger hair now a natural blonde but keep winding OH up with this!!!!

As for the 13lbs 9oz OUCH!!!!!!! PMSL

great thanks xxxxx

The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and some brown hair.

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and curly auburn hair.

had such a giggle as i was born with bright ginger hair now a natural blonde but keep winding OH up with this!!!!

great thanks xxxxx

Glad to see you got a big bubba too!! :haha: WOnder what answer we gave that means we're having such big babies????

This is mine The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 25 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and some brown hair.

14 lbs! is that even possible? I am hoping this predicition is wrong!

This is mine The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 25 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and some brown hair.

14 lbs! is that even possible? I am hoping this predicition is wrong!

Possible but unlikely!

great thanks xxxxx

Glad to see you got a big bubba too!! :haha: WOnder what answer we gave that means we're having such big babies????

LOL not sure hahaha made me giggle!!! :blush::haha:

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have medium violet eyes and some black hair.

* That was funny!! Gonna be a big baby!! And I have now clue where the black hair would come from, I'm a red head and hubby is blondish/brown......interesting!!

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and curly red hair.

Kind of shocked, I have hazel eyes and hubby has red hair but neither one of us has it curly. 5 hours thats pretty good :) And a girl will be nice, but my first hope is a boy.

I did it 3 times (with the same answers) and got 3 different predictions, the second one had the shortest labor but my baby was 14lb +!

Ha Ha Ha here is mine

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and curly red hair.

Ouch on the baby size. My DH said it sounds like a pixie :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->