• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Madame Zaritska predicts your birth experience - FUN QUIZ

Amelia Pond

Reaction score
Fun prediction quiz......

https://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.c...Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-1.php

My prediction:-

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 48 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and some black hair.

48 hours!!!! Blimey! lol

Mine:
The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and a lot of blonde hair.

Well if she turns into a he and grows by about 4lbs and somehow plucks the green eyed genetic code from somewhere then sure. But I highly doubt it.

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and a lot of auburn hair

13 and a half pounds!! Blooming Norah!

If this comes true I am seriously screwed...

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light gray eyes and some auburn hair.

OK, so it's freezing at the moment so the hot is probably unlikely. If I have a 35 hour labour then I think it's really unfair :haha: and ditto with the giant size baby. Love the gray eyes and auburn hair though!

The day you deliver, outside will be shiny. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and a little patch of black hair

mmmm my baby is 5lb 13oz already lol and wonder where gets the brown eyes from lol but 11 hours would be 1 my quickest labours yet lol

14lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not having twins. The rest is fine tho.

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and curly blonde hair.

This is what I got~
The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and fluffy black hair.

I would believe this but I was told that this baby is a girl. I know they could of been wrong though. I would love a 4hr labor (my other kids labors were fast too) 5lbs 10oz is about right with what my others weighed 18-1/2 inches is right for my other kids too. Hum it would be funny if this was right.

This is what I got~
The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and fluffy black hair.

I would believe this but I was told that this baby is a girl. I know they could of been wrong though. I would love a 4hr labor (my other kids labors were fast too) 5lbs 10oz is about right with what my others weighed 18-1/2 inches is right for my other kids too. Hum it would be funny if this was right.

Yes yours sounds OK - if mine comes true then I'll be devastated!

Mine - The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and a lot of blonde hair.

:-o must be coming early then as i'm booked in for a section! plus defo wont have brown eyes. quite tall for that size!

If this comes true I am seriously screwed...

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light gray eyes and some auburn hair.

OK, so it's freezing at the moment so the hot is probably unlikely. If I have a 35 hour labour then I think it's really unfair :haha: and ditto with the giant size baby. Love the gray eyes and auburn hair though!

Perhaps we are due another heat wave :haha:

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and a lot of red hair.

.................15 H labor ..OMG!!!

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 18 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and fluffy brown hair."
OMG

Blah - I'll be in the papers right if I have a 15lb 13oz one?

The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and a lot of black hair.

Well at least this gave me and DH a laugh!

The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and curly red hair.

14 lbs 6ozs?????????????? I really hope not, im pretty sure im not carrying a 14lb baby and i really hope im not in labour for 35 hours. Was hoping it would be quicker than the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"