Madame Zaritska predicts your birth experience - FUN QUIZ

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and curly red hair.

OH MY GOD I HOPE NOT!! And we we're told to expect a boy, I'll be disappointed if I don't get to use the 'little brother' top's I've brought :haha:

This is mine, made me and OH chuckle lol - The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and some blonde hair.

I've already been told she will weigh around 8lbs, if she does weigh 14lbs then there's going to be a hell of alot of screaming on that ward when am in labour lol.
They did get the gender right tho lol..
Hope its not true cause I want my little girl to have blue eyes like me and her daddy, oh and both me and her daddy are dark haired but it would be nice to have a blondy in the family lol.
Very fun quiz, enjoyed reading the results lol

Mine...

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and a lot of auburn hair.

:rofl:
I think we have some world records running here. I could imagine the news headlines:
Women of BnB Deliver biggest babies in the world. Psychic was right!
:haha:
Sorry but this is hilarious.

The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have dark blue eyes and barely there blonde hair.

So I'm having a short fat baby? Lol :) xxx

seriously, wtf is with these giant babies????

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and barely there black hair.

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and some black hair.

omg a 15 pounder oh no I don't tink so !!

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have light gray eyes and barely there auburn hair.

:rofl: i doubt it! my last labor was only 10hrs, oh well. :rofl:

:rofl:
I think we have some world records running here. I could imagine the news headlines:
Women of BnB Deliver biggest babies in the world. Psychic was right!
:haha:
Sorry but this is hilarious.
Ha ha ha.... tis crazy! :)

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 20 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and a little patch of auburn hair.

20 hours - i hope not!!!
boy - correct
11 pounds - omfg, no thank you!!

That was fun, thanks for posting :)

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark amber eyes and a little patch of blonde hair.

So, it's predicting my baby will be premature with an eye colour god knows where it came from cause mine and OHs family have green or blue eyes (we both have green)... Well apart from my sister and dad who have brown :flow:

I have to say, I'm not too pleased with mine! But I had a good chuckle at some of the enormous babies! Sorry ladies! :haha:

"The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 48 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have light gray eyes and some brown hair."

I can see the light gray eyes as a definite. I'm actually expecting them. I'm betting he's a blonde though. 4 lbs 7o oz?!?! He already weighed 4 lbs when I had my ultrasound on Wed... If that's the case, little man is coming really early, and soon! :dohh: Not to mention 48 hours of labor!!!! OUCH!!!!

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 30 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and curly brown hair.

I'm pretty sure that's about what my baby will weigh about a week from now. Hahah... But she got the sex right!

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and some red hair.

Well i am having a boy this time so hopefully it stays that way haha as i got rid of all my dds stuff lol. I also dont think he will be the small lol. As for green eyes and red hair i have blue eyes and blonde hair and my DH has brown hair and brown eyes so who know lol. MY dd as brown hair and eyes so im guessing this LO will too this was fun though

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 48 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium violet eyes and fluffy auburn hair.

Wow baby will be huge!!!! Violet eyes and auburn hair, I got some splaining to do to the Hubby!!

The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 44 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and some black hair.

44 hours? Hell to the no!!! I hope it's not a boy, since 3 scans told me girl.....and I have masses of pink stuff....

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 48 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have light amber eyes and a lot of blonde hair.

Well, considering my husband is 100% Asian and his genes dominate mine, a kid with blond hair would put me in an odd spot of having to explain. Lol. And 48 hours! No! This is my 3rd and my first two were nowhere near that long. ROFL!!! That was fun. :D

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and a lot of black hair.

I'll have a preemie then according to her!

This quiz made me and my OH laugh!! :rofl:

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark violet eyes and a little patch of brown hair

13lb14 HOLY SH*T but it says im having a boy which im not!!

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 20 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and barely there red hair.

Doubt it's gonna be bright outside, it's January! Plus 20 hours best be wrong seeing as with Liam was only 8!!! Wouldn't be surprised if the weight was right though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->