Madame Zaritska predicts your birth experience - FUN QUIZ

The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and fluffy brown hair.

thats sounds good to me :D

The day you deliver, outside will be shiny. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 13 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and barely there auburn hair.

doesn't seem too bad, small baby short-ish labour....only problem is i AM having a boy...genetic tests don't fail!

:rofl:
The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 48 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and a lot of blonde hair.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well for a start, this baby is meant to be of the blue variety!!! :rofl:

And dark green eyes and blonde hair.... That'll be clever, I've got blue eyes and dh has brown. I'm naturally blonde (although I was born with a full head of jet black hair) and dh is bald, although did used to have very dark brown hair.

And 48 hour labour??!!!! :rofl:

And dark green eyes and blonde hair.... That'll be clever, I've got blue eyes and dh has brown. I'm naturally blonde (although I was born with a full head of jet black hair) and dh is bald, although did used to have very dark brown hair.

And 48 hour labour??!!!! :rofl:

My mam has blue eyes, my dad brown and I have green eyes. Plus my mam is blonde and my dad is dark haired and I have dark brown hair :haha:

ERM...My prediction says my baby will be 9lbs 14oz!!!!!!!! And a boy!!
It better be wrong! :sad2::sad2:
xx

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium violet eyes and curly blonde hair.

Impossible he is most def a boy confirmed by 3 ultrasounds 8 lbs isn't so bad first DS was 7 12 both DH and I have brown eyes so doubt very much this one will have Violet eyes lol

Mine: The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and fluffy black hair.

Sounds lovely, but what a short little Baby!! :)

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and curly blonde hair.

I can see all of the other bits maybe being right, but 14 pounds & 14 ounces, are you sure?? I know I've got a biggun, but seriously!!!

The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 18 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark violet eyes and fluffy blonde hair.

Well, I'm having a boy! I have dark brown hair and my OH is a ginge so where is the fluffy blonde hair coming from....what a load of old cobblers!

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have dark amber eyes and curly black hair.

Lol this is funny the only thing right is it probably will be cloudy i wouldn't mind a 12 hour labor, but baby is def a boy had an amnio and confirmed but 2 scans 14 POUNDS!!!!!!! i hope thats wrong and dark amber eyes and curly black hair think OH would be worried as we both have blonde / fair hair and blue eyes lol

The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium gray eyes and a little patch of black hair.

What a load of crap lol

This was mine

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 30 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and barely there brown hair

Firstly i was told it was a girl but hay good job i have bought all yellows, greens and creams.
Secondly weighing 4lb 13oz its a bit small,
and lastly we reckon :baby: is going to be Ginger :haha:

we will see, has its been correct yet

"The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and barely there black hair."

Can someone please confirm that my prediction says 12lbs????!! I think that's nearly what I weigh - my baby is NOT allowed to be that big!!! Lol I'm scared now! x

he day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 48 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and some blonde hair.

So a 48 hour labour followed by a giant child. hmmm somehow I am sceptical!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"