Made it to 12 weeks!!!

neverbeast88

Reaction score
Was so excited to last night see a very very cheeky baby bobbing about like a tiny ninja on the screen. I had to half empty my bladder (was so worried about peeing myself after!!) then go for a walk around in the hope baby would cooperate. Finally a good 40mins after the initial appointment time (and they were running a bit late!) cheeky wriggle bug decided to calm down and be measured. I put a couple scans pics up in the gender prediction forum for fun but my phone won't upload anything now (silly Wi-Fi... Or phone... Seems I'm collecting awkward Annie's!!! Haha)

The tech said there was no obvious signs for past bleeding, spotting and cramps and that after a massive look around agreed it could be stress related and to try and chill out a bit more as everything looked healthy and fine.... Easier said than done... But oh so very excited and its all sinking in that maybe everything is going to be OK.

Edit: was also moved forward so I'm now 12 weeks 4 days!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations! Well done. Had my scan today as well and little bugger was hiding his face. Have been put a week ahead! Yippie, maybe ms will be almost over then? Have gone from 10+1 to 10+6. Love skipping a week!!

X

Congratulations! Well done. Had my scan today as well and little bugger was hiding his face. Have been put a week ahead! Yippie, maybe ms will be almost over then? Have gone from 10+1 to 10+6. Love skipping a week!!

X

My due date went from 25th March to 20th ... so back 5 days. My ms is kind of fading but I'm also staying clear of food aversions. Prior to pregnancy I was obsessed with humus and now seeing it in the supermarket makes me want to throw up. Haha.

Fantastic news :)
My last bubba was like that, took 2 hours to get the measurements because he would not lay down haha he was like upside down hand standing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->