Made mw laugh at 16wk appointment

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
Well my mw always said she wouldnt try to find babies hb until 24wks as doesn't like to scare if they can't find anything.I went in begging as I hear it everyday and just wanted her to hear it.we had a medical student in with us aswell so mw said "ok student will try for u".well instantly I thought "that probe is to low,ur b listening to my clit in a min" (sorry tmi) so I said he normally hides abit to the right and higher so she asked me to point it out roughly.I went all mum like on her by taking the Doppler and saying I'll find it lol instantly found baby and my mw couldn't stop laughing saying I wouldn't need them soon....maybe I shouldve let her poke around abit longer first lol xx

HA! This reminds me of my appointment last week. My doc was searching to high for baby and I told him I really think baby is on my bladder and he kept saying no it just feels that way. He pulled out the portable scan cart and low and behold there baby was right ontop of my bladder!

Sometimes they really should just listen to us huh?

They search different women daily,every woman has different shapes and every baby will b in a different place so why can't they accept that sometimes we know better lol xx

Aww bless my mw always take ages to find it, that long that by time she does i am about ready to burt into tears thinking something wrong

LOL,

i got told off for having a doppler more or less and they paid no attention to me when i said i know wat im looking for, belittling me saying im listennin to my own HB!!! im not flaming daft!!! Practiced enought to know where baby jakey is! :)

but so glad ur MW was sooo lovely about it and found it funny babe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"