Made up or real?

hopefulone17

Reaction score
I don't really know why I'm making this post :shrug: maybe its just to vent. Anyway, This cycle "AF" came 6 days late. it was just one day of bleeding and wasn't really even a whole day and was super late. I had BFN when i tested. However, I can't shake this feel like that something is just not normal. I'm extremely tired, my stomach just feels upset all the time, I feel like i'm starving and today got heartburn from drinking water? and everything tastes weird I do kinda think my body is just making up these symptoms but is there even the slightest chance I missed something?

I was just about to post a similar venting thread!
(Potentially) 25dpo today and still no AF and BFN on hpt.
Have you booked a doctor's appointment to get bloodwork done? Might be worth it to put your mind at ease.
My doctor cant see me until 12th but Im continuing to have "symptoms" too - breasts have become so swollen my bras dont fit anymore, waves of queasyness throughout day which have nearly become projectile vomiting but I quickly ate something to see if it would calm. Still have "full" lower abdomen feeling and occasional twinge or stretch sensation especially at end of the day in bed.
Im worried there's either something wrong with me (UTI or hormone issues) or my body is tricking me.
I'd love to just know yes or no so I can move out of limbo.

Im sorry youre in a similar boat - hopefully youre just slow at producing hcg and you'll get a bfp yet!

I believe that what im trying to think wasn't AF really was just a really short version of it but several people are telling me to test again. My doctor just kind of wrote me off and said it was normal so if things remain a little weird I'll call and ask to talk to the main doctor.

Sounds like a miserable predicament. Maybe retest and see if your levels have increased?
I hope youre not left in limbo too long

well I got a hold of the head doctor where i go. and she ended up sending me to get a blood test this morning. She agreed that wasn't not a full "AF" bleed. and I just don't feel normal. I don't feel good but there's not something I can specifically say is making me feel bad. I'm rather grumpy. Don't have an appetite, and my body temp seems to be high.

Isn't it awful when we feel just "off" and they ask us what it is, we can't pin point it? I don't know, I just know something usual is happening!! Haha.

yes! it can be so hard to explain how you're feeling when theres nothing specific happening. all I know is I woke up one morning and just didn't feel good!

I'm curious huni, did you get your blood results back ? Fingers crossed for you!

Yes, It was negative. I really really thought last cycle was it. but the body can be cruel sometimes. Just goes to show symptom spotting isn't all its suppose to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->