Madeleine can ....

Imi

Reaction score
Say ...

Muma
Dada
Baba
and Nana ....

Im sooooo proud of her and she's sooooo cute!!

My baby getting a big girl!
xxx

awwww i never knew Madeleine was her name :D

Harley can say nothing other then mamas dada
and he dont no what they mean.
does madi now who mama dada nana are?

she hears mum on the phone and goes nana and the same with her dad it's sweet ...

When i was in hospital 2wks ago she was yelling mama in her buggy all the way down the corridor of the ward cause she could see me in bed lol!!

xxx

What a clever girl. Well done Maddie!

aww bless i love it when they start to say words ill remeber i always used to try and get morgan to clap his hands then one day out of the he started to do it and when he was saying mama and dada so cute now i cant wait for all that again xx

Bloody hell, that's REALLY advanced isn't it?? :o

Well done Maddie. :D

Stanley is nearly 6 months but don't imagine he'll be saying anything for AGGGESSS .

That's great Imi!! :D

Just a warning though, Kayleigh said her first word (Dada) the day before she was 5 months old. Very very early I know, and you could hold a simple conversation with her at a year old. But the warning is - she's not shut up since!!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

I'm sort of glad that Charlie's not saying anything yet!! :wink: :D

If she's anything like me ... her gob will be constantly on the go :D

She's a really clever girl, she can stand for a few seconds by herself now when the mood takes her ...

My baby getting to big lol!!

Amanda said:
That's great Imi!! :D

Just a warning though, Kayleigh said her first word (Dada) the day before she was 5 months old. Very very early I know, and you could hold a simple conversation with her at a year old. But the warning is - she's not shut up since!!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

I'm sort of glad that Charlie's not saying anything yet!! :wink: :D

haha sounds like Ella, she said dada when she just turned 5 months and now she is a right chatterbox, so does that mean Im gonna have earache the rest of my life :lol:

Bless her !!! thats mean!!

Well you have me as a friend and im always talking ... thought you had earache most days anyways pmsl!! xxx

Imi-Maddie's-Mum said:
Bless her !!! thats mean!!

Well you have me as a friend and im always talking ... thought you had earache most days anyways pmsl!! xxx

haha yeh story of my life! I even get it at work , poor me :-(

p.s its so cute when they say first words I still have a recording of ella saying dadadadada I had to record her to prove it to my mum coz she didnt believe me lol

Imi-Maddie's-Mum said:
She's a really clever girl, she can stand for a few seconds by herself now when the mood takes her ...

Charlie can as well! No-one believes me!!

I can actually stand him in his cot and he holds onto the top and stands there grinning for ages. I've been trying to get it on camcorder but he refuses to do it on demand! Typical bloke... :roll: :lol:

Can belive it tankett cause maddie was doing the same hun and she has started to do it on demand.

Little sod wouldn't at first lmao!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"