Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

He arrived on Tuesday May 31st at 12:56 a.m. He has a May birthday, and was due in June!!

Congrats hun I bet he is a cutie xxxxxx

Congratulations mello! He is a handsomeboy and a great weight for being early! Whats the wee mans name? xxx

so who will be next to have a BABY XXX

Hi everyone :hi:

Just thought I would check in and see how you are all doing. Congrats Mello, how fantastic! And congrats Blousey, when are you due?

I've got 2 weeks left at work before I start maternity leave, thank goodness, because so far I have had a terrible pregnancy. Sure it will all be worth it in the end though.

Hope you are all doing well and I'm rooting for everyone to get their BFP. :happydance:

blousey congrats when did you find out xxxx

Wow raisin can't believe you are nearly on maternity leave already - feels like the time has flown by! Hope you are feeling well and looking forwards to a few weeks rest before bubs arrives x

We named him Evan Luke :) Evan, is a Welsh name, meaning "John" (hubby's dad) and Gracious Gift of God. And Luke is hubby's middle name.

Fantastic Raisin! Bring on the maternity leave. I couldn't wait for it when I was preg with DD.
I'm still getting very faint lines and I think I'm around 18/19 DPO?! AF was due Saturday, still holding out for that line to get darker, here's hoping.
Evan is a lovely name Mello, he's a cutie.
X

anybody still checking this thread? How is everyone?? Cla..how are you?? We're doing alright...Evan is a GREAT baby! AWESOME sleeper at night! He's up at 1 and 4 for just 30-40 minutes...nurses, change him, then back to bed..it's the other kiddos that wake too early that make me tired! Hope to hear from everyone! :)

Yeah I'm still here and still no luck.
Have you got any pics of your little man xxx

Omg look at him, 5 weeks already where as the time gone. He is a little cutie does he look like his brothers xxx

So when's the next one then lol

I'm thinking we are done! I'm looking forward to having these boys grow and be done with the "baby stages" :)

Hello! I'm here.
So last month I think I had a chemical... Lines never got darker and was a week 'late'.
Last night I got a BFP and the line is darker today, I'm only 3 weeks though, so here's hoping it sticks. Big hugs to everyone.
XX

Hi

I'm still here too! Had a bit of a shock last Friday though when DS decided to arrive 5 weeks early. Spent over a week at the hospital in Special Care but he is doing really well and once he shakes this jaundice just needs to grow a little (he was born 5lbs 3oz at 35 weeks).

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Attachments

• Thomas Giraffe.jpg
    Thomas Giraffe.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Thomas Fists.jpg
    Thomas Fists.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
Hi everyone :hi:

I completely lost this thread and I've missed so much! Congrats Mellowfishy and Raisin, your LOs are beautiful!

Hope your BFP sticks Blousey.

I know Squeal had her little girl a few weeks ago too.

Cla - :hugs: so sorry you're having such a terrible time, I hope they figure out a way to help.

I missed you guys, so glad I found the thread again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->