Maine?

ohmyitschelsi

Momof1, TTC#2 Infertility
Reaction score
Any one from good ol Maine where is like 20 degrees right now...haha

A little late, since we've had summer temps lately, but Mainah (transplant) here!

Born and raised!! Moving back in 3 weeks, can't wait. So jealous that my boyfriend took a flight there this morning. He is starting up his old landscaping job to get some money for me to get our car fixed! I'm stuck in Florida until mid-May.

Okay, this might be a dumb question but...
How the hell am I supposed to keep my bump warm this fall/winter!! I don't think they make carhartts big enough! lol I don't wanna have to buy a new winter coat that will be way to big post-pregnancy..... Any ideas?

Born and raised!! Moving back in 3 weeks, can't wait. So jealous that my boyfriend took a flight there this morning. He is starting up his old landscaping job to get some money for me to get our car fixed! I'm stuck in Florida until mid-May.

Okay, this might be a dumb question but...
How the hell am I supposed to keep my bump warm this fall/winter!! I don't think they make carhartts big enough! lol I don't wanna have to buy a new winter coat that will be way to big post-pregnancy..... Any ideas?

Hey motherearth! I am in Maine aswell...also expecting baby number 3 and we are almost due at the exact same time! How funny! How are you feeling?

Im only 1 mile from Maine :)wave: from New Hampshire!) Does that count? LOL

Anyone from Southern Maine?

Im only 1 mile from Maine :)wave: from New Hampshire!) Does that count? LOL

Anyone from Southern Maine?

There are a few of us NH girls over on the Mass thread :thumbup: come join! :happydance: Maybe we can get enough to start our own little thread :winkwink:

I'll be moving to Maine this upcoming spring. I don't have any friends up there, so it'd be awesome to get to know some of you Maine ladies!!! Where-abouts will some of you be? I'm moving near Oxford, ME.

I'm from maine! I was pregnant in the winter and the bump kept me warm :) haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->