Major argument- now in pain

EmmaFTM

Reaction score
My OH and I went to a party last night and were having a great time with friends and family. I, of course, was one of the only sober ones there and sat back and watched everyone get stupidly drunk. The brother of my brother-in-law sat down and started a discussion with my OH and I and after a while it turned into a heated debate about what my OH spent some inheritance on. He went on and on and started to upset me with what he was saying i.e. He would never spend that amount of money in such a short space of time (we put down a deposit and renovated our three bedroom house and had some lovely holidays). Well it ended up getting quite heated and, in the end, I was told to "go smack yourself in the f*****g mouth" which, I thought was a step too far. I got quite upset went and told him I was upset and left the party, managing to take my hubby with me, after he confronted the man and very nearly smacking him!

We went home and got an abusive phone call from my brother in law sticking up fi his brother and telling my hubby " I'm going to kill you you c**t" which has devastated my hubby as they are best friends as well as family! I sat on the phone to my brother in law and another friend crying my eyes out and arguing more and more.

I woke up with cramp like pains at 4am and though it was wind

... but am still sitting here now thinking some thing might be wrong. What,exactly, can stress do to my baby? I'm so scared and upset with the whole thing and feel like there are more arguments to come!! Xx

Stress is never good, mostly for you. Rest up today and avoid family get togethers for a while!!! Hope you feel better soon xx

Oh dear, that's an awful situation. Some people can be very childish and it can be stressful when you're not being listened to. What an idiot that man is!

No stress is not good and rest is definitely a good idea. If you are worried call your midwife or any other medical professional you have for advice. But I am sure it will pass and all will be ok if you can relax. Those men are not worth getting so upset it causes you physical pain. Easier said than done but concentrate on baby and forget about them.

:hugs: try to relax hun, forget them, theyre not worth it, its up to you what you spend your money on and they are ver very wrong to attack you like that. I hate family get togethers, I try to avoid them myself, for the same reasons :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->