major bummer...I'm so stressed :\

Eniala

Reaction score
My cycle has been lasting 44 days my last two cycles. I just finished breastfeeding during my last cycle. I charted last month, had sex before and during ovulation, and today I got my period :( when will my cycle be less than 44 days? That's so long, I can only try like once every month and a half :( I hate the trying part and am so discouraged, its been so stressful on me which I know is not good. I don't know what else to do. I have a 1 year old and wanted them close in age. And it doesn't help all of my friends are pregnant right now :( and my husband isn't even enjoying sex anymore because he says its like a job now that we have to try certain days. I seriously feel depressed.

You could try vitex. I've heard really good things about it so bought some this month. I only started taking it on cd12 though so I don't think it did anything this cycle but fingers crossed for next cycle!

Btw I'm totally there with you on feeling super bummed. I also did everything right and still getting bfns at 11dpo so I'm pretty sure I'm out this month- again. This is our 3rd month and I usually have long cycles too (since stopping bfing 41days and 35 days). I'm starting to question whether there is something wrong and feeling like it will never happen :(

and my husband isn't even enjoying sex anymore because he says its like a job now that we have to try certain days. I seriously feel depressed.

sorry to hear you are having such a hard time:nope:

maybe try not telling your husband about fertile days or anything? or, try to have sex a couple times here and there even during non-fertile times to "throw him off" and then just let him believe whatever he wants. i'm sure that is all way harder said than done:dohh:

i know, for us, that having sex during non-fertile times (*especially* if my husband knows it's a non fertile time, so it really is sex for the sake of sex, not for babies) makes him less likely to feel like it's a chore when it IS fertile time. if that makes sense?:wacko:

good luck either way!!:flower:

We have been doing it all month since I don't really know when to expect my period. It's been regular these past two months but I'm wondering if my cycles will become closer together over time the longer I've been done breastfeeding. So it hasn't been the "you have to do it tonight cause I'm ovulating" thing, it's been all month long a couple times a week. I just bought some preseed to try and see if that helps make things little more fun. It just sucks when you do everything you can to make it work and it doesn't :/

We have been doing it all month since I don't really know when to expect my period. It's been regular these past two months but I'm wondering if my cycles will become closer together over time the longer I've been done breastfeeding. So it hasn't been the "you have to do it tonight cause I'm ovulating" thing, it's been all month long a couple times a week. I just bought some preseed to try and see if that helps make things little more fun. It just sucks when you do everything you can to make it work and it doesn't :/

aw, i'm sorry it's so unpredictable and stressful...i imagine having a baby, breastfeeding and everything else does a number on a person's body:dohh:

even without all that, FF says that the chances you get pregnant even with PERFECT timing, is still only 25%. depressing as it may be, sometimes it's good to remind ourselves that more often than not, we're going to land in that 75%.:roll: it's a miracle we even get pregnant at all, you know?:wacko: good luck and hope you get your BFP soon!!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->