major decisions...help?!

frugalmomma

Reaction score
A little background story: my daughter Olivia was born October 09. Three months after she was born I quit my job so that I could be a stay at home mom. October 10 I decided to go to online college to get my 4 year degree in healthcare management.

dh and i decided to start trying jan 11. im still in the 2ww (8dpo!). Well, Friday I got a call from the company I previously worked at and they offered me a job as pharamacy tech (SQUEEE!) I was so super excited because they offered to train me and certify me in less then a year! If anything, imo i think it would look great on my resume for when i graduate college, right?

well, actually thinking about it.. im just not sure how im going to handle being a momma, fulltime student and work 30+ a week. And if I AM pregnant.. well, thats just going to make everything harder!!

What would you do?

I have worked full-time since my girls were 15 months old they are now about to turn 7. During that time my husband went back and got his law degree and I got my masters. Granted I do teach and get my summers off, but I also coach high school softball so my hours go late in the evenings and even on weekends. Two summers I was in school full-time. The years when my husband went to school I didn't have any family around to help me out, but when I got my masters my parents were living by us and helped watch the girls when needed. It was very trying, but I wouldn't change it. I know us going back to school would financially benefit us in the future and allow us to save for their college. We are TTC #3. Once this baby is born I will continue to work and so will my husband. It would be nice to stay at home, like I did when my girls were first born. It is a personal decision that you have to make. However, working, going to school, and being a momma can be done. How in depth will your classes be? Will you get to do your work on your own time or will you have to log in nightly? Good Luck!

I'm going through a similar situation. This is going to sound crazy but even though I'm a part time student (online as well) and work a full time job I'm still ttc. We don't have children yet and we weren't getting pg for so long I figured I might as well go back to school and of course a semester after starting my husband finally became ready to start trying. I couldn't say no to that. I'm 29 and he's 35, personally I don't want to wait too much longer myself so Where there's a will there's a way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->