Major digestive issues??

laila 44

Reaction score
Girls everything I eat and I mean everything seems to just sit there and not go down!!! Then I get this incredible amount of gas that is disgusting, non stop and starts to make me want to vomit just from smelling it TMI sorry.. And everything I eat has this horrid aftertaste and just tasted bitter. To top it alllllll off I have all day non stop 24/7 nausea that wakes me in my sleep. Arghhhhhhh. I'm so miserable. I feel like I can't digest anything these days! And I never have tummy issues. Rant over :cry:

You could take probiotics or digestive enzymes to help your digestion. In pregnancy it gets more sluggish in general with the first trimester being the worst due to progesterone levels.
For me it also depends what I eat in pregnancy. Anything starchy and high in carbs causes more bloating than usual. I have been digesting well sticking more strictly to cutting out starches.
For nausea magnesium and vitamin B can help as well as avoiding to spike your blood sugar. I have been able to keep it away...unless I cheat on my foods :lol: but it is usually just a faint feeling and goes away soon after eating.

You're right! It must be the carbs! It's all I've been eating! I'm sure that's what's bloating me and causing such slow digestion :( I'll try probiotics didn't think we were allowed? Thxs!!

Just plain probiotics are perfectly fine. I am taking a brand called "Lindens Apothecary" which I order on ebay UK. Probiotics are even part of a prenatal vitamin kit women in Germany get.

Too many carbs totally bloat me. Because of my past digestive issues I started eating more low carb because the carbs would literally ferment in my digestive tract :/ They are harder to digest for me then meat, veggies or fruit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->