Major line eye!

LittleLala

Expecting #3!
Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I have an 8.5 month old and NTNP for #2.
I just feeeeeel pregnant. I've taken a test today at 9dpo and it looks negative, but something caught my eye. I know it's *probably* the indent line, but was wondering if anyone could see what I am seeing?

Thanks for any replies :flower:

Edit: my pics always post sideways, sorry

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 113
I thought I could see something, but I can't see any colour-could it be an evap?

Thanks guys. I don't think it's an evap as much as just the indent line. I think I might've just gotten a bit excited :haha:

I can't see anything sorry hun, but good luck :)

I can see a faint line clear as day! Or perhaps I am going insane.

Thanks for looking everyone.
I took another test today but it was after only a short hold. Again, something has caught my eye. I think I'm going crazy :haha:
Af is due Tuesday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 59
I think that's the beginning of a bfp.

Yeh i thought something caught my eye but again its hard to see on here sometimes when the line is so faint x

Thanks girls!!

Okayyyy so that pic I posted was from this morning. I've just taken another test this evening (because who can hold out a single day? :dohh:)

Anyway, I am pretty sure I see a faint line. I forgot how much fun POAS is :haha:

Edit: there's also a grey-ish line in the pic in the wrong spot closer to the start of the window, but that's not what I'm looking at :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 64
I can deff see it i would do another one in the morning for sure x

Bfn this morning with fmu. Af is due tomorrow. I have no idea what to think anymore :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 47
It's very shadowy but I feel like it's getting darker

I really can't see anything irl on the latest test from the pic. So weird, I was so sure of yesterday afternoon's light line. Haha oh wellll, I did name this threat "major line eye" after all :haha:

I've run out of tests now (and spent an absolute fortune on frers in the last few days :dohh:) so I don't know if I should buy more, or wait to see af arrives tomorrow. I hate the not knowing!

All afternoon yesterday I had terrible heartburn, which I only really got when pregnant. And when I was cooking dinner my boobs felt like they were on fire haha. And oh Lordy so much cm. With all of these symptoms, I thought for sure I'd get a stronger line this morning. Oh well, if it doesn't happen this month, there's always the next one :)

That's the best way to think about it! Of course sometimes theres no positive until after AF is due, did she stay away so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->