Major Spending on...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by WendyG, Jan 24, 2011.

1. WendyG

WendyG Mother of 1 Little Boy

I just spent....

Over $150 on underwear!

I got some good stuff too. 4 new bras (I've grown) and 15 new pairs of panties. I love underwear shopping and I can never manage to spend under $100 LOL! Plus with my body changing, I wanted to do something nice to feel sexy :)

Anyone else splurge on themselves lately?

2. Vicki_g

Vicki_g Well-Known Member

We booked our last child-free holiday at the weekend, going to Lanzarote for a bit of warmth for a week at the end of March! I was really looking forward to it until my boss decided to make my life difficult this morning when I asked for the time off so now I'm just crossing my fingers that she gets over herself and lets me take a measly 6 days off work. That's the only spending so far though - next one is probably going to be my 'mummy car' and I guess some holiday maternity clothes!

3. WendyG

WendyG Mother of 1 Little Boy

Oooh a vacation sounds nice! Have an awesome trip!

4. bump0911

bump0911 Well-Known Member

I've bought some maternity clothes in the sale - 2 dresses, a top and some maternity underwear. We'd like to get away for a holiday in the coming months but I don't see it happening!