Major stress out

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by aileymouse, Jun 1, 2011.

1. aileymouse

aileymouse Mummy to Amber & Georgia

I've just had a huge screaming rage directed at husbnad cos of the lack of help and support and his selfishness.

Now I'm getting loads of pains and braxton hicks. Baby is moving loads really low down too and I feel really uncomfortable and actually it quite hurts.

He won't even talk to me or even look at me now....

Have I stressed the baby out?

2. leahsbabybump

leahsbabybump Mummy to 3

:-/ possibly dont quote me but if youget stressedit does have a negative effect on baby :-/ go make your self a cup of tea and sit in a quite room and chill out or go have a nice soak in the bath :) xx

3. lilliesmummie

lilliesmummie Well-Known Member

When i had a HUGE arguement with my OH, my baby stopped moving...
    i went to the hospital as i was worried.. the midwife there told me that babys know when youre shouting in a positive way to a negative way.. she said baby might have hidden away from me to get away from the shouting..
    in your case it could be that babys heard you and OH arguing and is a bit stressed too.. but sit down and relax for 10 minutes, and LO should be fine :)
    .. i don't think it's anything serious, aslong as it's not an everyday thing :)
    xxxx