Makeup Tips, Please Reeeead

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
Ok, so I think we have ALL had that annoying eyebrow pencil that keeps loosing its bloody led, right?
Every darn time I sharpen it, the chuffing led drops out. Now I know some of you will probably say "Uh HELLO, buy a new one", but at £10 a time, I dont think I really fancy doing that; and sometimes its the same with eyeliner and lipline.
Have any of you girls got any tips on how to make it STAY TOGETHER?
Theres nothing more annoying than pencilling your eyebrows and the darn led thingy drops off almost falling into your eye.:rofl:

i think maybe your sharpening it to much?

mine does that if i go to far with it

x

I sharpened it again earlier and it took 5 minutes to find the bloody led. Oooer.
What a pile of crap, it just shows that decent makeup isnt all that bloody decent afterall. heehee.

keep it in the fridge...but don't keep one that you'll use on your eyes in the fridge! Makes it harder obviously and easier to sharpen

ooooooo, thanks for that. Great tip. x

they tend to snap inside if u drop them, so try not to carry pencils around in hand bag etc or buy the stylus type pencil as they are softer so dont snap.

Do you know what I have never once had the lead in my eye liner pencils break. Perhaps you should buy a better one and the tip should be pretty blunt, like Layla said you may be over sharpening it. The lead in a good eyeliner should be pretty soft not brittle.

At £10 how better does that get! lol!

I used to spend about £2.99 on mine and never had a prob with them breaking or anything. I think sometimes the cheaper stuff is better than the expensive stuff!!

I'm like you Trinity a cheap ass when it comes t make-up :rofl: No offence :rofl:

i need to get new make up, i have had all mine for a couple of years now, i dont wear it everyday so it lasts me ages lol

I normaly buy rimmel, cheap and cheerful lol, i think an eyebrow pencil cost about £4 or something

x

I like Rimmel & L'Oreal ....

Sometimes random bits! :D

im useing a loreal mascara at teh mo, i have tried a few but they seem to be the only ones that stay on my eyes.

My skin is weird, i can put a full face of make up on and within a few hours its all gone, its just dissapears, no idea why or how.

Someone mentioned to me once that its coz i dont wear a base/foundation, i only use powder, not sure how true that is, even if it is true, it wont make me go out and buy any lol

x

i spend a fortune on makeup, but i get it cheaper as my dad goes to usa on business trips alot and give him shopping lists.

i do find the more expenisve stuff stays in its place longer.

i dont wear make up :blush: cept wen i go out on piss once a blue moon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->