:bfp:
Coco Tutu
Oilymama
bbgurl719
Aphy
Taylork
Tess
Flyingduster

Good day! Im entering my fertile period for the month. I dont temp or use opk or do anything but cm spot and check the calendar. Not sure this month will work out for us though as tomorrow DH goes away for a week long hunting trip and im not to ovulate until closer to saturday. But we will have a little fun tonight and tomorrow am and see what happens i guess.
Wishing you lots of luck this month!

Joining you, waiting for AF... supposed to be CD1 today or tomorrow so fingers crossed it doesn't go AWOL on me! I have irregular cycles but they've been 35 days for the past 3 so here's hoping that I've found my new normal again. Good luck!

Hey!! I was thinking I'd be posting to myself..lol

Thank you for joining ladies.

I'm waiting on AF still. I estimate late tomorrow. Ready for a fresh start as this cycle about drove me crazy. The tww was so slow and I tested too many times blinding myself with bfns.

Oh, and timing bd is going to be crazy no matter what it seems. I hear of ppl conceiving from bd 5 days out. My body is so hostile I have to hit day before O and day of O to get any chance. Plus preseed which we didn't do this cycle because I was being cheap.:blush:

Well, I'm going to try and get some sleep. I've had next to no sleep this whole tww. I'm ready now. Talk to you all tomorrow!! :sleep:

Good morning

My temp dropped so low this morning. There can be no doubt that the witch awaits me. I just pray it doesn't hurt too bad. Since giving birth I don't have to worry about super intense cramping anymore but some times it just happens. I wonder if it has to do with diet.

Is anyone on any special diet or have restrictions?

I had super bad cramps my whole life and even after having my son they remained horrible. I didnt change my diet much as we eat pretty healthy anyway but i found Essential oils and now have no idea when the witch will arrive without a calendar and tracking lol. And when she is here its a breeze!
Im a hippy mom lol we use oils for EVERYTHING 😂

I had super bad cramps my whole life and even after having my son they remained horrible. I didnt change my diet much as we eat pretty healthy anyway but i found Essential oils and now have no idea when the witch will arrive without a calendar and tracking lol. And when she is here its a breeze!
Im a hippy mom lol we use oils for EVERYTHING 😂

You too? I remember they were so bad I couldn't go to school if it fell on the first day of my period. I'd be at home barfing while trying to take in 7Up and saltines from my mom. I was always told going on bc might help but we were afraid because of my migraines. So, I just toughed it out though I did find in my later teen years extreme exercise like twice a day helped a great deal. Not to mention not being overweight like I am now.

So far all is quiet right now except for a little bit of yellow cm. :witch: is just teasing. So cruel.

Have you tried any type of progesterone cream?

I don't remember cramps being this bad before I had DS, but I had bad SPD towards the last few weeks of my pregnancy with him. It took till he was over a year old for the SPD to resolve itself, and I still get pains when AF shows. Spotting so hopefully this part is over and done with quickly, roll on the baby dust ;)

I don't remember cramps being this bad before I had DS, but I had bad SPD towards the last few weeks of my pregnancy with him. It took till he was over a year old for the SPD to resolve itself, and I still get pains when AF shows. Spotting so hopefully this part is over and done with quickly, roll on the baby dust ;)

I thought I was all experienced but I seriously had to look up SPD. I never heard of it. And ouch, I pray you don't have to go through that again.

I have an incompetent cervix so they had to sew it up at 22 weeks and that was irritating enough. I'm hoping this time around I won't have to worry about it since it built up scar tissue and all the good stuff from tearing during labor.:cry:

You are spotting??:thumbup: It has begun!! hahahaha.. :happydance:

I'm trying to will my body into full on spotting already. It is just chilling out at almost spotting.:growlmad: I'm amazingly at 13dpo. If I make it to 14dpo with no spotting and then continue that long lp for next cycle I'd be in :cloud9:

I've been having 35 day cycles so feels like forever, figuring the past 3 or now 4 I've O'd on CD21 or 22. With DS it was CD40 and I used up 2 months of OPK's in one cycle. Hoping it won't be like that TTC'ing this time! I need to reign in my stress levels as that seems to be a big factor on my cycles going loopy

I've been having 35 day cycles so feels like forever, figuring the past 3 or now 4 I've O'd on CD21 or 22. With DS it was CD40 and I used up 2 months of OPK's in one cycle. Hoping it won't be like that TTC'ing this time! I need to reign in my stress levels as that seems to be a big factor on my cycles going loopy

I totally understand. I remember very early on when TTC for the first time I would O on CD 16 - 19. I didn't know I was ovulating later than norm but my lp would still be either 10 or 11 days long. Its crappy.

You know I found on youtube some relaxing music for women ttc. Help you distress. I'm thinking I am going to try indulging in more of things that I find pleasurable. I would really like to get pregnant like tomorrow already but what about things that we can do now that make us happy.

I like reading and haven't done that in forever. So I am going to find a book I like and read it every day/night whichever works best but not stay focussed on fertility so much...(we can only hope HAHAHA)

I've already inked in date nights with the hubby :blush: He just laughs at me.

Tomorrow evening we are taking off on a weekend vaca which I hope will distract me till I find some good books.

And right before bed AF showed up properly :D hope that you don't have too long to wait.

My MIL was gravely ill over the Easter holidays, we thought we were going to lose her several times (she's almost returned to full health now) whilst she was having surgery, recovering, etc, the stress made AF stay away for a week shy of 3 months, my dr said I needed to learn to relax but not so easy when you're looking at possibly losing a loved one. Once she was allowed to come home, relief kicked in and AF showed up. Eerily it's been on the dot 35 day cycles since then (completely unusual for me), we finally felt comfortable about my MIL's health to ttc and ttc without the fear of losing her weighing over us. The thought of another grandchild has cheered her up too as DS piped up about wanting a sister and a brother when we were over theirs last weekend :)

Oh, my goodness, that is a long time not to ovulate. You were hurting bad. I am so relieved she is on the road to recovery. It sounds like she has a pretty great daughter in law. And you better believe hearing the possibility of a little one coming sure does perk them up.

You lucky dawg!!! Take a bow..haha...welcome :witch: we've been waiting for you. Come and knock on my door anytime, I'm just stocked up enough on tampons to appease your visit, then begone!! (for at least 9 1/2 months).

I could not sleep last night for anything. I did sleep yesterday a little midday nap that I just kinda fell into. I am not working right now so I can do that. Unfortunately it messes with me at night but not usually this bad. I don't think I crawled into bed until almost 2am. I was just up drinking watered down koolaid and reading about late bfp stories (as if...heehe).

I'm sure while we on our drive to our vaca spot I'll chill out and start finally. I had to change my ticker to reflect cd 1 again. Let's hope it rings true.

Big plans this weekend?

I used to suffer migraines along with the cramps as well. So glad thats all behind me. Its awful to feel that awful.
I am already out this month but cant wait to hear what results you guys get. I have my fingers crossed for you!

Hi all. I hope I can join u on trying to have a June baby. I was due to have my nexplanon taken out on Tuesday. But miscommunication messed that u. Than I was due to have it out yesterday but hhurricane Hermine had different plans and made my appt b cancelled. So now I have to wait until Tuesday to find out if and when I'm going to get it removed and hopefully have a June baby.

I used to suffer migraines along with the cramps as well. So glad thats all behind me. Its awful to feel that awful.
I am already out this month but cant wait to hear what results you guys get. I have my fingers crossed for you!

Ah, man, well, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were so close to testing. You ticker said waiting to ovulate. Well, please don't go anywhere, we are all in this together. :hugs:

Hi all. I hope I can join u on trying to have a June baby. I was due to have my nexplanon taken out on Tuesday. But miscommunication messed that u. Than I was due to have it out yesterday but hhurricane Hermine had different plans and made my appt b cancelled. So now I have to wait until Tuesday to find out if and when I'm going to get it removed and hopefully have a June baby.

Well, I think you were just meant to join us!! Welcome!! :hugs:

As you can see we are in varing stages but June is still in our sights...heck in all honesty ANY month is in my sights.

I pray everything goes as hoped for and you get it taken out on Tuesday.

We are 30 minutes from hitting the road. I only hope :witch: stays away long enough for me to take a dip in the pool with the family later then it can do what it pleases..hahah.

I will not be online until Sunday night as I am taking a mini break from my obsession.

Oh, but before I go, good news!! I had a job interview today and I think I got it!! I go in next week to do a trial run. If they like me for sure for sure..lol I will get to be a Private School Toddler Teacher..WooWoo!!! They are sooo adorable.

Alright June Bugs :wave: See ya'll Sunday night.

Hope you have a nice time with your family FTale!
We went to Disneyland today, DS has been begging to go and we have annual passes so don't mind going for just a few hours. So tired now though, I could easily go to sleep for 12hrs LOL

welcome bbygurl719, hope you were all safe during the hurricane! and that all goes well so you can join us!

Yes all was okay. Where I live we only got the outer bands. But lots of wind and rain and flooding. Fingers crossed for answers on Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->