Making a random poll to figure out how to edit them

X

xXx Vamp xXx

Haha.. Here goes, making a random poll to test out how to edit them to help Kerry figure it out, please feel free to ignore this post entirely.

Lol haha, I tried!

But nope, as lost as you lol I thought it may have an add on option on the advanced page, but alas not haha :rofl:

I cant delete it can i and start again???

Its just the when you go into labour one?? I wanted to add....

pregnant with 1st but curious of results!!
I know you can go to view results but thats annoying me lol!!

Lol I don't think it can be deleted and started again, maybe try PM'n an admin as they'll have advanced editing tools maybe?

I could just wait till the morning :):) maybe I might get to sleep before 2am tonight lol!!

Lol I'm hoping I do, I'm just nosey and spend too much time reading threads lol. been poorly today so will pass out sooner or later either way.

The secrets of the polls continue :p

I swear BnB is one of the reasons Im up so much :rofl:

Plus the fact I have to have 2 hours in the afternoon due to the previous night lol!! Oh good times :)

Lol haha, I'd probably be doing something anyways, least BnB is an interesting something! Full of great people... and interesting polls! haha

i think i can do that for you girl:)

where is your poll leedsforever and what do you want edit or say?

Oooo yey, see it worked.. in a round-about way haha!

Miel, you're a star :hug:

Yep defo... on the plus side no BnB would prob be going out of my mind with boredom!!! I reckon I must spend at least 6 hours a day on here??

Admin can you tell me?? lol.... maybe thats an idea for a new poll?? lol!! how long do you spend on BnB :rofl:

where is your poll leedsforever and what do you want edit or say?

yey :):)

its the when did you go into labour poll?? and I just wanted to add one more option...

.. something like pregnant with first but interested in results :):)

ok let me go take a look at your poll but i see i have a panel button where i can edit :)
hope that will work!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/45918-did-you-go-into-labour.html

hope i will be part of that poll one day:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->