Making a TTC/ Pregnancy stash

Emiloo

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I had a little idea to start putting things together for when we start trying (hopefully in May) things like pregnancy/ ovulation tests, pregnancy journal, books, vitamins etc.

Do any of you have a stash and whats in it? I dont want to jinx ot by making a baby stash so I thought this would be a good alternative.

I have a couple of books, but didn't buy any of the other stuff til we started trying.

We do have a few actual baby items though.

I think I'll start off with books.. I just feel like I need to be DOING something that's working towards TTC!

ive already bought vitamins for ttc (im ttc may too) and when i move to my new house in february i plan to buy tests and opks! good to be prepared! :)

That's how I was too, and it sort of helped us move our TTC to now lol. One thing I would suggest is Preseed. I didn't buy that and am picking some up tonight.

I have a couple of books, but didn't buy any of the other stuff til we started trying.

We do have a few actual baby items though.

Iv read loads of books and started prenatals but I hadn't bought any tests yet and I'm still on the fence about opks (see journal), I want to buy stuff but I think Dh well get cross, He seems a bit superstitious about ttc. Iv knitted two baby clothes though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->