making a TTC Scrapbook?

furry_bandico

Waiting for BFP
Reaction score
I have been meddling around with the idea to make a TCC scrapbook.

I'm thinking it might help me get through the tww faster or atleast make me a little more sane. any one have one or is making one?:flower:

I definitely think scrapbooking will keep your mind off things from time to time, this is something I do at times.
I wonder tho, what would go in a ttc scrapbook. I think its a cute idea, I am not making fun at all, but the picture of someone taping all the ovulation tests and reciepts for all the tests in a scrapbook is in my mind right now. Like I said im not sure what would go in a ttc scrapbook.

Good luck hun, and the way I feel is if can keep my mind off babies, its worth a try.

Popping in. I believe this is a great idea. You could make a scrapbook addressed towards your future children about the journey you went through to have them and your life before them. I think it could be a really interesting thing in the long run!!

Awww thanks girls. It is more about the journeys of trying, the heartache, the joys and the hopeful outcome. I don't think I would be taping any opk's to it lol but that is a funny idea! It would be about the people I meet, the words of encouragement they give me and them helping through my stresses.

It would mostly have pages of encouragement, something I can look at later and help me when I feel like all hope is lost.

I want to have a page of letters in the back... where i can write down my wishes, my feelings and maybe even my sad thoughts. It helps more than one would think to actually write out there feelings... there is no fear of making some one feel bad, or hijacking a post or making your self look to be a whiny baby crazy lady to people online you don't even know. (I know... I'm am one. LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"