Making Myself Crazy

Crazy4Emily

Mom to Emily & Expecting!
Reaction score
My last few cycles were 26 days. Yesterday was day 26...no AF and a :bfn: on a test taken after lunch. Today, still no AF, and another :bfn: with FMU. Every hour that goes by with no AF, I get a little more hopeful, even though the tests were negative. ugh. I feel like I'm really setting myself up for a big heartbreak. Someone needs to smack me upside the head.

I used Dollar Tree tests, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed they were too cheap to work or something.

ugh. I was sooo good this month not obsessing and in the last 24 hours I've become a crazy woman! I just needed to vent a bit I guess. Anyone have 2 :bfn: and then have it come out positive in the end??

Sounds promising! Do you know when you ovulated? Perhaps try to wait another day or so and try again with FMU.
I was late 2 weeks this month - never had this before - and, after being very good at not obsessing, turned into she-devil. AF arrived with a vengeance 2 weeks late :(
Hope you have better luck - f'xd for you hun xxx

I O'd on June 25th (i think) I got the smiley face that day with the OPK, but due to the EWCM and junk, I think that was the day. So, I'm at 13 DPO. ugh...I guess I'll see how it goes and try again in the morning. It's an expensive habit this POAS! :)

I know! I spent a fortune this month using CB and FRER's. Went and got some cheapies for future use. Doubly annoying when its a BFN and you spent loads on the tests as well!
Good luck for tomorrow
ps if you ov on June 25th - aren't you 14 DPO today?

I have stopped poas until im at least 5 days late. too expensive and nerve wrecking to test before....

I O'd on June 25th (i think) I got the smiley face that day with the OPK, but due to the EWCM and junk, I think that was the day. So, I'm at 13 DPO. ugh...I guess I'll see how it goes and try again in the morning. It's an expensive habit this POAS! :)

Good Luck hun:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"