• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Making Progress :-)

Sakura15

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! :hi:

I wanted to celebrate somewhere. Just last night I was really broody, working myself up trying to see if we could move our WTT date up from August. And it just wouldn't be ideal, which put me in a bad mood.

But today! I just cleared the balance on one of my student loans! Okay, so I'm not exactly home-free, but I consolidated my loans and now one is completely clear and I'll be debt-free in 2 years instead of 6! If nothing unforeseen happens, I should be able to give my future little ones a safe and secure start in life. This makes me very happy, and reminds me why I'm WTT! The reasons I'm waiting are good ones, and I'm making progress. :happydance:

Congratulations! That's a great step :flower:

:happydance: August isn't too far away!

Oh congrats! That's a wonderful mini-goal completed! And seeing that 0 balance is one of the best feelings in the world. :happydance:

Thanks a lot, ladies!! OH's response was positive but a lot more muted, lol. Glad to have some company for my :happydance:!

Very good! Yay! Man I wish I could clear our student loans but it'll take closer to 15 years for us. It was well worth it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"