Making your uterus more homely?

S

Serene123

Quite clearly no baby wants to stick around in my uterus in its current state. Is there anything you can do to make your uterus more welcoming?

:blush:

Vitamins? Drugs? Anything? I'm willing to do ANYTHING right now. I'll stick a sofa up there if needs be.

Quite clearly no baby wants to stick around in my uterus in its current state. Is there anything you can do to make your uterus more welcoming?

:blush:

Vitamins? Drugs? Anything? I'm willing to do ANYTHING right now. I'll stick a sofa up there if needs be.

My Dr gave me progesterone suppositories to use after O. The nurse said this is to make your uterus lush. I also take a baby aspirin each day but I would talk to your dr about that one.

Hope it helps and so sorry for losses as I have been there myself. :hugs:

I've heard taking baby aspirin can help with implantation, though you might want to talk to your doctor about it first to be safe. Maybe talking that with prenatal vitamins might help. I hope you get pregnant soon Toria. :hugs:

I'm pretty sure they're implanting.. It just all goes wrong after that :(

https://www.ivillage.co.uk/pregnancyandbaby/pregnancy/losspreg/qas/0,,19_161820,00.html

Says it makes no difference :(

Nope! I haven't even been for this MC yet, I almost convinced myself it didn't happen untill today. I've taken a test and it is most certainly negative though, so off to the doctors I trot......... :(

:hugs: I hope the doctor can give you some insight on what is going on.

Hi Toriaaa. I'm so sorry for your losses. I've been in a similar spot myself with 2 MC's in a row.

Whilst I think getting a sofa up there might be problematic, I too will try anything! I am presently drinking 2 cups of green tea each day (detox), 2 cups of raspberry leaf tea (tones uterus), and will be taking aspirin when I next get a BFP. My progesterone level was fine and I had an anticardiolipin test which also came back fine. I also have acupuncture 3 times a month which seems to be getting my body to do what it should!

I don't know what to suggest honey. I know its rubbish, but it might just be bad luck (thats what people keep telling me!) Good luck.

hey sweety! im the same! i feel like they arent staying there because i have a harsh enviroment in there....on my ultrasound the only thing they found was a cyst on my right ovary....i want a sticky urerus aswell!!! xxx

Well you know Im right in there with your girls, doubt I can fit a sofa up there though! :rofl: Go the raspberry leaf for good blood flow to the uterus and Im also taking amongst other things wheat grass to help with blood circulation and cleansing. I talking a wad of other stuff but thats mainly to preserve my eggies, you youngens should have no problems in that deparment! Huge sticky loads of baby dust to us all!:hugs:

I've been drinking a cup or so of red raspberry leaf tea too! WannaB, do you stop drinking the tea after ovulation or do you continue throughout your entire cycle?

I take the tablets bernina so i know Im getting the same dose everytime and Im going to take it up until I O, its known to be a uterine stimulant but as I understand its not like evening primrose oil that it can cause uterine contractions, rather its stimulates the blood flow. I pretty much stop everything I talk except my pre-natal when O has happened, I would rather be safe than sorry.

Tor, I don't want to be a downer, but having read about early stage and chemical pregnancies, they say that a woman can experience as many as 40 in her lifetime, but due to early testing, we are now more familiar with them. It's not you its the eggs - there was something wrong with them, and they weren't meant to be. While I know it's hard, you will get there, 2009 is a stinky year, and I am betting on a Spring conception for you - perhaps give your body a break this cycle, enjoy the festive season and get back to it big stylee in the new year. Bigs :hugs:

Even if I waited untill my period was late I would still have known I was pregnant so testing early doesn't really make a difference :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->