Male Doctors

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
:cry: I have no problems seeing a male doctor - but why are they so unsympathetic and make me feel that I am wasting their time ???? I am so going to ask for a female next time

Aw Doddy, I'm sorry. :hugs: I always go to female doctors, I am soooo uncomfortable with a male doctor.

:hug:

Aw Doddy, I'm sorry. :hugs: I always go to female doctors, I am soooo uncomfortable with a male doctor.

:hug:

it doesn't bother me to be examined by one but both times i have been recently they have looked at me like I am wasting their time and both have actually been quite rude.

you shouldn't see a dr like that, you ought to think about informing your practice manager...or get someone else to do it on you behalf. they are supposed to be there to help people aren't they?

I don't know what it's like when it comes to pregnancy, but with my 'normal' health problems I much prefer male doctors around here. The women I've had have all been nasty, trying to get me out of there as soon as possible or simply not known what they were even on about. I got send home with an abscess on my back that could have disabled me and was told to take some muscle relaxants. She came to the very wise diagnosis that I had pulled a muscle in my back and would be just fine ... had she bothered lifting up my bloody shirt she would have seen the massive abscess that was there.

I've had other incidents with female doctors as well, who simply don't take me serious for some reason. Every male GP I've had so far however, have all been brilliant and patient with me. Actually taking the time to explain everything to me and don't try to get me out asap.

I have a female doctor right now, and I wouldn't change that for the world.But i've had it go both ways. I think it has alot less to do with the sex of the doctor and alot more to do with the bedside manner.

I prefer a male doctor for the most part too. Mine is awesome.

I mostly prefer a female doctor...

I'm sorry yours were such idots :hugs:

My doctors a female

Has a willy under her skirt though

:shock:

True btw lol

Lucky Wobbles, you get the best of both!

I was having a panic attack :lol: I prefer a female doctor so was quite uneasy how to take this one :blush:

Shes actually alrighty ...still wouldn't be having too much done in there though :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->