Male infertility issues? Read this before investing in fertility treatment!!

Gabrielle22

Reaction score
Hi ladies :)

I just wanted to throw this out there in hopes that it could help someone like it did me.
I have a son by another man, so I was sure I didn't have an issues becoming pregnant again. My husband and I tried for 5 years. I was one of those women on the TTC forum just about everyday. I know the pain. I thought for sure I would never be able to have a child with this man, which would mean never having another child, ever! It was devistating!
Anyways, little did I know, the problem was obviously something SO simple!!!!
December of 2013, my husband started taking 1 a day for men multivitamin. There is a potent fertility vitamine that I researched called Fertilaid for men. Lots of fertility clinics recommend this to their patient before any other treatment. Anyways, I looked at the ingredients and it just so happen that, ALL the ingredients in this fertility vitamine were the same ingrediants in 1 a day for men (except a couple things), fertileaid for men just had a higher dosage. So he took 2 of the 1 a day, TWICE a day.
Also, know TMI, but my husband wore very tight underwear for years. It even caused his penis to curl. lol so he switched to loose fitting boxer briefs that had little air pockets to keep it cool in there.

January 2014, I got pregnant! I am 4 months and we are expecting a baby girl <3 after 5 years!!!

This may not help everyone, but it COULD help someone! Male infertility can be something so simple to fix! It's worth a shot!

I hope this helps someone out there, as it did me..and baby dust to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->