male suplements

ljo1984

2DDs,2angels <3
Reaction score
what suplements are your OH's on? when TTC imogen i put OH on the satogen for men, but he hated them cause there massive, and they are especially when he wont drink something to take tablets! (weirdo ha ha) so was wondering what everyone else uses? i mentioned vit c and zinc to him but i dont know if to just leave it there or see if theres any multi suplements worth getting.

Hi, I'd be quite interested to know this too. My DH is on multivits (when he remembers to take them - grrrr!), and I'm wondering if I should "upgrade" to the wellman conception. Not sure about anything else.

x

Me and my OH have just started taking Maca, there's a thread on here with LOADS of info on it, although, the ones we got are massive and OH is a wimp with taking tablets, but he has no choice if he wants to BD....lol ;)

xx

The wellman are massive bigger than the sanatogen ones. Thats what my hubby takes. Maybe get a normal multi vit and then seperate zinc??

mine takes a multi and it seems to have helped w spermies; we have had a # of analysis done

I had my DH take a multivitamin, zinc, folic acid, and triple omega. I am not positive that it was the reason- but his sperm count TRIPLED over a few months and I definitely think it didn't hurt! Best of luck!

Just got DH on Wellman Conception and Maca too x

my hubby on wellman conception, zinc & vitamin C. Started start of this month & goes for his 3rd SA on march so will know if it has made a difference

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->